Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atlanta - 12.20.08 - The Masquerade
Omg I totally remember Static looking like that, but I still just said "Whoa" out loud. He looks so different now. Thanks for all the posted photos on here, old and new. I love looking at them!
Greetings
New to the forum but no to OURS.Iv'e been enjoying the music since 2001 and I want to share what I have seen over the years.Basically I used to live in California and it was impossible to sneak a camera into any show there.Now I reside in Georgia and find no complications of getting cameras into the shows and having the pleasure to meet and chat with the band members.

I have had the pleasure to record whole OURS shows and shared them on youtube.Now I want to be able to share those videos with you guys here and make some new friends.Please see the videos and let me know what you think .Please remember to view them in HIGH QUALITY for the best image.

My latest Recording is from the 12-20-08 show @ the Masquerade but you can also find recordings from the OURS show @ the Vinyl 7-24-08 and again at the Masquerade 5-20-08.All shows were recorded in Atlanta Georgia.ENJOY!
Below is the link to my Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/RavenAllister
Allister Wrote:Greetings
New to the forum but no to OURS.Iv'e been enjoying the music since 2001 and I want to share what I have seen over the years.Basically I used to live in California and it was impossible to sneak a camera into any show there.Now I reside in Georgia and find no complications of getting cameras into the shows and having the pleasure to meet and chat with the band members.

I have had the pleasure to record whole OURS shows and shared them on youtube.Now I want to be able to share those videos with you guys here and make some new friends.Please see the videos and let me know what you think .Please remember to view them in HIGH QUALITY for the best image.

My latest Recording is from the 12-20-08 show @ the Masquerade but you can also find recordings from the OURS show @ the Vinyl 7-24-08 and again at the Masquerade 5-20-08.All shows were recorded in Atlanta Georgia.ENJOY!
Below is the link to my Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/RavenAllister

Welcome! Glad that youve joined us here - I've seen your videos - they are great!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us. Smile
oooooh thanks for posting about your vids Allister! i know what i'll be doing at work tomorrow! lol.

welcome to the board! Smile
Good to have you here, Allister. I've watched your vids many times to re-live the shows I've gone to in the past year. Smile
Yes, I've been wonder when you'd pop up on the boards, Allister. We always manage to find your videos on YouTube after the shows. Much much appreciation to you for recording all of these... they're fantastic. Now that you are finally here you let us know when there are new videos. Big Grin Welcome!
yeah, the first time i saw him was at the philly show at the khyber, also was the first time i saw locke ( i think)

some dude kept on yelling out, vinny, vinny..
i was like, who the fuck is vinny?

[Image: DSC00460.jpg]

this one was from here at ktb Smile
Nine Wrote:yeah, the first time i saw him was at the philly show at the khyber, also was the first time i saw locke ( i think)

some dude kept on yelling out, vinny, vinny..
i was like, who the fuck is vinny?

[Image: DSC00460.jpg]

this one was from here at ktb Smile

I believe I have video of that show Big Grin
I need to check the date though, but that's what i was talking about, how static's look has changed haha.
Formica Linoleum Wrote:Yes, I've been wonder when you'd pop up on the boards, Allister. We always manage to find your videos on YouTube after the shows. Much much appreciation to you for recording all of these... they're fantastic. Now that you are finally here you let us know when there are new videos. Big Grin Welcome!

You guys are all quite welcome.I am just glad that I finally found some people here locally that actuall know who Ours is .I will continue to post and continue to go to the OURS shows here in Atlanta .
Until then PEACE keep in touch .
I liked all the PJA vids you added as well. Smile
Wished For None Wrote:I believe I have video of that show Big Grin
I need to check the date though, but that's what i was talking about, how static's look has changed haha.

really? ok, you now must find it Smile
yeah i have a video from that show too...and when they played a song I didnt know I took photo's instead!
That was at the Coffee shop in Montclair, dec 2002....??
Nine Wrote:
Wished For None Wrote:I believe I have video of that show Big Grin

really? ok, you now must find it Smile

December 28 - *Montclair, NJ - The Coffee Club. that's the date of the dvd i have, full 90 min. show Smile

.............need? :detective:
Kathilyn Wrote:I liked all the PJA vids you added as well. Smile

I will have to go check out the PJA videos to see if the sound was off as much as I thought or if that was a result of me standing in front of the speaker....
Hey all .
I recently posted the SOUR album on my youtube channel.However I did not realize that the sound was as bad as it was.I replaced all of the songs a few minutes ago with more acceptional sound.
Check em out.I also posted the song SOMEONE TO DIE FOR
Someone to die for is actually one of my favorite songs.Check them out and rate please.For those of you that watched and commented on the forum about the PJA vids Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/user/RavenAllister
I finally got my review from this show written up and posted on my live journal if anyone wants to check it out:

http://princessleia04.livejournal.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  August 6, 2016 @ Smith's Olde Bar in Atlanta Xxtayce 6 1,528 08-25-2016, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Sippe
  Atlanta show 5/29/13 chilibun 3 784 06-20-2013, 05:36 PM
Last Post: chilibun
  The Goat Farm in Atlanta, GA (June 29th, 2011) ASITHOS 8 1,114 08-03-2011, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Formica Linoleum
  06.01.10 Atlanta, GA Formica Linoleum 9 1,288 06-03-2010, 06:29 PM
Last Post: SarahBeth
  Smith's Olde Bar, Atlanta, 12.14.2009 Acrobat 36 5,437 12-21-2009, 01:16 PM
  8/21/09 Atlanta, GA Formica Linoleum 20 3,459 08-23-2009, 06:48 AM
  Vinyl in Atlanta 7-24-08 distorted lullaby 46 7,574 07-29-2008, 06:22 AM
Last Post: Formica Linoleum
  atlanta tonight starlit 30 2,855 06-11-2008, 09:24 PM
Last Post: jlatham
  atlanta - Charlotte or Charleston? redjez 3 513 05-19-2008, 05:15 PM