Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twitter - You guys using this yet?
why thank you!

....but I'm still not telling you anything from Jimmy's twitter! ;D
Boo.

Superficial networks for superficial relationships.
Wow Ashlee.....

You're cruel....*kidding, kidding*

Jimmy hasn't updated it as of late anyway, y'all. He just said the other day he was on his way to Europe. Smile
Ohh Trathena loves the tough love ;D
Wished For None Wrote:Ohh Trathena loves the tough love ;D

This is true. (and I point you in the direction of the Nashville 12.19.08 show thread in which we tortured her as well)

*smirk*
Trathena Wrote:Nah, northstar, we can just get SarahBeth or Acrobat to post updates here. :-)

Go on Trathena - sign up to Twatter, come to the dark side with us. I have, but I bet I use it less than my MySpazz, which I haven't logged into for about 2 years. I only intend using both to follow my favourite bands and shit... oh, and an occasional ill tempered Twatty rant, probably.

If you do, tick 'Protect my updates' so you can just allow who you want to follow you, instead of random nosy people. Unless you want random nosy people following you that is.

I am now on Twatter

Then you can see Jimmy's updates and snicker at people who haven't.

::gasp:: How did you know? Who told you. Who told you?!

Pirate Girl, you'll get to see Jimmy when he's in England, right?

The below post is a glorious sight to behold.

Pirate Girl Wrote:Go on Trathena - sign up to Twatter, come to the dark side with us. I have, but I bet I use it less than my MySpazz, which I haven't logged into for about 2 years. I only intend using both to follow my favourite bands and shit... oh, and an occasional ill tempered Twatty rant, probably.

If you do, tick 'Protect my updates' so you can just allow who you want to follow you, instead of random nosy people. Unless you want random nosy people following you that is.

I am now on Twatter

Trathena Wrote:

::gasp:: How did you know? Who told you. Who told you?!

cause I watch you from your kitchen window! remember?!
Pirate Girl Wrote:
Trathena Wrote:Nah, northstar, we can just get SarahBeth or Acrobat to post updates here. :-)

Go on Trathena - sign up to Twatter, come to the dark side with us. I have, but I bet I use it less than my MySpazz, which I haven't logged into for about 2 years. I only intend using both to follow my favourite bands and shit... oh, and an occasional ill tempered Twatty rant, probably.

I am now on Twatter

God, you make me laugh.

And I apparently missed the WFN/Trathena show. Dammit.
Wished For None Wrote:cause I watch you from your kitchen window! remember?!

::tears off shirt::

No!

::rips off bra::

I had completely forgotten!!

Trathena Wrote:

No!

And I was there, watching the whooooooooooooole time.

........vids up on youtube soon.
Wished For None Wrote:
Trathena Wrote:

No!

And I was there, watching the whooooooooooooole time.

........vids up on youtube soon.

Trathena goes topless - Film at 11! :grin:
haha! I love that y'all aren't prudish.

This board is so cool.

Trathena Wrote:Pirate Girl, you'll get to see Jimmy when he's in England, right?

Sadly not as he's playing two gigs and although a 3 hour each way train journey from Manchester to London doesn't sound so bad, the transport system in England is so pants, the last train back is so early I'd need to stop over. Can you believe, the transport from the capital city to the 6th largest city in the UK ends at 8 p.m. unless I stop over and leave the following morning? Rubbish! And I can't stop over as nobody is brave enough to look after the hound of the baskervilles.

Come on Jimmy - you added one more in London, add one for Manchester!

At least there's some small consolation in seeing your striptease video on YouTube. :grin:
I miss my English friends... they all say "pants", and I just love it for some reason.

Never underestimate the power of boredom! Found myself with extra time this week while sitting around recovering from some surgery...so I finally caved and decided to cross over to the "dark side," as it were. :grin:

To be honest, though, after about five minutes on Twitter, I lost interest.  Is there something wrong with me?  Maybe you can't become addicted after just one try. lol

I will probably just keep the account to log-in occasionally and follow my two favorite Jim G.'s:  Jimmy Gnecco and Jim Gaffigan.  That is, assuming that Jimmy maintains an actual presence there.  Here's to hoping that he will send us more updates on his solo work.

http://twitter.com/northstar80

(Viva Myspace!)
Heh, yay for coming to the dark side, Kyle. The cookies are better over here. *hands you one*

I sent you a request, btw. Wink
You think this is a good thing, Sarah, but now? All the responsibility of posting Jimmy's messages falls on you.

Do any of the other members of Ours have twitter accounts? Because if they do, get on that, Sarah. ;-)
Trathena Wrote:You think this is a good thing, Sarah, but now? All the responsibility of posting Jimmy's messages falls on you.

Do any of the other members of Ours have twitter accounts?  Because if they do, get on that, Sarah. ;-)

Y'know, you could join twitter and then you could see Jimmy's messages too.

And right, I'm on it.