Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please listen if you have the time
So I uploaded some music from a recent Acoustic Show at my "solo project"'s myspace page at www.myspace.com/nothingbutashs

Theres some new songs up there that I haven't really shared much of with anyone, apart from a live show here and there and a few other people.

There's also a cover of Muse's Starlight. I was hesitant to upload it because I didn't rehearse it and I know I can do it better...plus its a cover... but I'm gonna rotate it out later with new stuff as I play more and record more. So check it out while its up Smile

Also, I did an open mic on Monday at a local joint called The Hotel Utah. The sign up process is pretty insane. This past Monday there were 83 or so people signed up to play. A few weeks ago 100+. After the signup process, your names go into a pitcher, and they pick names from it and figure out the order everyone plays in. I got around slot 25, which is pretty primo.

anyway.. I played a song I'm particularly proud of called "Safe". Its a song I wrote right before opening for Jimmy last year. They recorded the performance and uploaded it at:

http://theutah.org/t/10024

its a better take of the song performance wise, than whats up at the myspace page, but the crowd is louder. I love playing this song, its something I'm really finding I can put my heart into and be truly emotionally connected with when I sing.

thanks for taking the time if you do. I hope you like.

-Ash
really liked your voice ash! some lovely chords used aswell mate.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time Is The Devourer Sinistas 2 1,128 01-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Trathena