Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a music video i made with Static's soundscape
i put this together using Static's performance at the java show this month.

&feature=player_embedded

i guess this would be the right place for this link....

Please tell me what you think of it, Static has seen it and he digs it himself.

I already told you this on facebook, Dave, but I thought it came out fabulous. Static's music is the perfect background for that. Smile
i agree - i think its pretty damn sweet. glad static liked it too
Nicely done sir. Have you done more of these? Please share : )
Pertinent question; Would you or someone you know like to do a music video/s for some experimental ambient music? I have plenty of different tracks I've done but feel they are not complete thoughts without visualizations to accompany them.

[attachment=279]
This is so great. I particularly like the candles at the end. I'll bet Static was tickled to death.
Sysyphus333 Wrote:Nicely done sir. Have you done more of these? Please share : )
Pertinent question; Would you or someone you know like to do a music video/s for some experimental ambient music? I have plenty of different tracks I've done but feel they are not complete thoughts without visualizations to accompany them.

[attachment=279]

Thank You, i do have more videos i have made on my Youtube page, i am very proud of this one:

i only use Windows Movie Maker and would definitely benefit with a much more involved program i am sure to get soon enough.
I would love to add some visuals to your stuff, you wanna send me a track and some ideas you might have?
I am a HUGE fan of ambient music it is my first love, this should be fun
digenger@digenger.com
any web pages? myspacemusci?
AWESOME! I'm smiling ear to ear right now. I have astupid myspace
some of thracks I like on there. It gives you a small idea of what I do. But almost every track sounds different and has a different message it's trying to communicate. I can also get ideas from you via your footage and can make something that way. The first one I want to do is a bit challenging, it's called A Cleansing it has several movements in it and Static is sampled : ) It's around eight minutes. You can find it in the artists hangout under the thread Static Sampled by me.

Peace Love Empathy
not sure if your links are not working or not but i didn't get a download link for the track in artists hang out, it led me to a page for me to upload.
the myspace link didn't work either

Nevermind, i found your myspace page!
i dig your stuff a lot
I just sent you three tracks with my "ideas" along with them via my gmail address. Have fun.

[attachment=281]
hey digenger I have a simple video idea tha is very doable for a track i have called slasher film. Shot first person; slowly stalking a female through streets and down alleyways twist and turns would go with the music and just near the end where the breakdown in the music is as the "attacker" is nearing the female turns around and stabs the voyeur. Simple and easy. The pacing is important though. I'll send that track this weekend via Gmail. Congrats on being engaged you suave bastard ; P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Loud Music bxdash 0 1,324 07-14-2010, 02:13 PM
Last Post: bxdash
  Static Sampled by me Sysyphus333 3 1,566 01-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Trathena
  Experimental Video Artists Sysyphus333 0 1,121 01-04-2010, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Sysyphus333
  New Song Posted On My Music Profile youreawomanimacalf 1 761 02-16-2007, 03:07 AM
Last Post: KillTheBand
  Funny video I made at work. youreawomanimacalf 0 671 02-14-2007, 11:58 AM
Last Post: youreawomanimacalf
  music is art. musicisart 2 931 07-26-2006, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Mercer