Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On The Rox 2/07/10
For those who may miss it in the On The Rox show thread here are mp3s of the show compressed in a zip file.

ZIP LOCATED HERE

Individual Mp3s at a slightly louder level

Setlist is as follows:

Light On The Grave
Rest Your Soul
Mystery
The Heart
Bring You Home
These Are My Hands
Ran Away To Tell The World
Here Is The Light
Murder
Take A Chance
Medication
Shoot The One In The Middle
Worst Things Beautiful
Crying
Darling
Red Colored Stars
Ave Maria
Place In The Sun
I Heard You Singing
Meet Me In The Tower
Miseryhead
God Only Wants You
Someone To Die For
Autumn
Bohemian Rhapsody
Dazed & Confused ---> Fallen Souls

Feel free to let me know if you have any issues with the files. As I stated in the other thread I unfortunately had to leave after God Only Wants You to move my car out of the garage it was in so I missed most of Someone To Die For. Sorry guys! Sad
Awesome, thanks a lot! I was extremely tempted to drive down there for this show. I'm still not sure that I made the right choice in not going. =\
John, as a new fan, you will learn this the hard way:

Not going to an Ours show is never the right choice. It may be your only choice, but it's not the right one.

There is no such thing as the "right choice" to not see an Ours concert. Ever. Never. Ever.
Trathena Wrote:John, as a new fan, you will learn this the hard way:

Not going to an Ours show is never the right choice. It may be your only choice, but it's not the right one.

There is no such thing as the "right choice" to not see an Ours concert. Ever. Never. Ever.

This is so true. I've seen them many many times, and I still kick myself for the 2 or 3 that I missed. Never again. It's my written law to never miss a local show, unless I am dead.

Oh, and thanks for the linkage. This makes me happy.

Yep. This. I do not miss a local show unless I am forced to. I also lately have been going to the NYC shows too.

When Ours is playing locally, you do not miss it.
This year, of course I'll see them in Chicago, but I'll also haul my butt to Indianapolis and St. Louis if they play there too.

That's just how it is now. :-)
Trathena Wrote:This year, of course I'll see them in Chicago, but I'll also haul my butt to Indianapolis and St. Louis if they play there too.

That's just how it is now. :-)

Doooo Ittt.

And nice to see you back on the boards, T. Missed you around here! Smile
Thank you, Sarah. Things are better. Not perfect, but much better.
Trathena Wrote:Thank you, Sarah. Things are better. Not perfect, but much better.

Glad to hear it. Smile
Okay so I went through and upped the levels on each individual track but posted them as separate mp3s so you can pick and choose what songs you grab(see the first post in this thread). The hard part about Jimmys shows is the inconsistency in the levels - a song like Ave Maria is obviously going to be at a drastically different level than say Here Is The Light. Im sure if I had more skill at this I could fix it a bit better but I did what I could and tried to keep the clipping to a minimum.  
Thanks so much for the recording. It's always great to have a souvenir of a great show I attended like Jimmy :-)
Jimijam Wrote:Thanks so much for the recording.  It's always great to have a souvenir of a great show I attended like Jimmy :-)

I love that too. Especially since half the time, I miss the banter because I'm too in the moment, so its nice to be able to relisten to it and catch what he says. Smile
SarahBeth Wrote:
Jimijam Wrote:Thanks so much for the recording.  It's always great to have a souvenir of a great show I attended like Jimmy :-)

I love that too. Especially since half the time, I miss the banter because I'm too in the moment, so its nice to be able to relisten to it and catch what he says. Smile

Precisely.

And thanks for working with what you got. It's greatly appreciated.
Formica Linoleum Wrote:

This is so true. I've seen them many many times, and I still kick myself for the 2 or 3 that I missed. Never again. It's my written law to never miss a local show, unless I am dead.

Oh, and thanks for the linkage. This makes me happy.

even when they were opening for circa survive?  that was a show i didn't mind skipping. :X

manson, too.

then again i've seen him something like 8 times. probably more because of the back to back nights (san francisco and oakland) that i did a couple of times. for a west coaster, i'm doin' pretty well short of driving to LA.