Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puppy!
Five months after the death of my little elderly Shih Tzu, it was time for me to get a new puppy! She's from a shelter and I have dubbed her Ziggy Stardust. Big Grin

[Image: 12409_1401082074018_1441291999_3110.jpg]

I <3 dogs.

Feel free to post your own pups.
Adorable! Congrats!
Oh My GOD Formica, she's adorable.

PUUUPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY!

*glomps*
aww..can I have her?
Thanks. She's incredibly funny. The hair on her head cracks me up... it's so Doug Funny. She likes to try to hide her favorite toy. Today, she went between a dinner tray and my mom's junk drawers and tried to cover it up with an old rag. Hehe. She already knows what sit means. I loves her, and no Kyle, you can't have her. :p

I *think* she's a Chizer.
she's awesome-looking! Smile

...by the way, my black lab, bella:

[Image: 2425tl3.jpg]

[Image: swpb91.jpg]

[Image: acv0o4.jpg]
Darren, your lab is adorable. I love labs. Big Grin
SHE'S SO CUTE!!! sorry, i just had to yell. dogs are in my top 5 of things-i-love-most-about-living-in-this-world.

and Bella looks like such a happy, pretty girl, Darren.

thanks for the puppy pics, guys - just made my day brighter
thanks! she totally is -- she has a completely stubborn, spoiled personality, too :p:
Ok, we've ditched the Ziggy Stardust name. She now goes by the name of... STATIC. Her hair is just crazy, sometimes she has a mohawk if she rolls around on the carpet enough. She has waaaaaay too much energy for me. I was so happy yesterday when she fell asleep at 9:30PM. Human children are out of the question at this point. I forgot how much goes into having a puppy. It's totally worth it though, my 4 yr old Sheltie/Spaniel is amazing now.

Bella is very pretty. I like black dogs (I have two). Plus, I've heard that Labs are just really good. If they weren't so big, I'd get one.
I can't resist. My little Static is getting bigger and cuter, but she is CRAZY. Pictures!

[Image: staticpup_sized.jpg]

[Image: staticpupbw2_sized.jpg]

I've decided that she is a Yorkiehuahua.
Formica Linoleum Wrote:I can't resist. My little Static is getting bigger and cuter, but she is CRAZY. Pictures!

[Image: staticpup_sized.jpg]

[Image: staticpupbw2_sized.jpg]

I've decided that she is a Yorkiehuahua.

I love the pictures! She's just beautiful!