Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remembrance for Formica Linoleum
Greetings everyone. This is Formica's Husband. I needed to let you all know that Formica Linoleum, whose real name is Jennifer Whitehouse, is no longer with us. She is leaving behind a precious, beautiful baby boy named Gideon who turns 1 on the 11th of October. You all know how special she was and if any of you who knew her wanted to give remembrance, her family would appreciate it. We will be setting up a donation page, all the proceeds will be going to a fund for her son. I apologize for having to bring such sad news to this wonderful community. Also, I don't know if any of you have any plans on seeing Jimmy while he is touring but I am sure that you are aware that he has been her favorite musician for well over the last decade and has been to more than 20 shows in not only the Atlanta area but in new Jersey and New York as well. She was looking forward to the next Atlanta show, and as hard as it will be for me to go alone, I shall be there. I don't know if anyone wishes to pass the news on to Jimmy and the rest of the guys for me but it would mean a lot to her if you could,

Thank you all very much for being a part of her life.

Allen Smith
Allen, such sad news... Hope you are coping as best you can...
I am terribly saddened by this news and deeply sorry for your loss, Allen.
Sending you and your son thoughts of comfort and peace.
terribly saddened. speechless. please accept my deepest wishes of sympathy. peace to your family during this time. : (
Donations may be made to the Deaf-Insight group by clicking on the donate button on their home page. All proceeds will be placed in to a fund which will be used to provide a brighter future for her son. Thank you for your support in her family's time of need.
Allen, thank you for letting us know.

Terribly shocking and sad news. Sad

Sending thoughts and prayers to your family during this time.
Allen, I am so very sorry to hear about this. Please accept my sympathies and condolences to you and your loved ones.

When you're up to it, please PM me. I had some business with Jennifer that I need to talk with you about. No rush! Just whenever you feel up to it.

Jade
Thank you for the well wishes. I saw Jennifer off on her last journey today and that's an image I'll never lose, though I know there will be times when I will want to. Our memorial for her is tomorrow and from there comes the long process of putting mine and Gideon's lives back together. Again, anyone who wishes to make a donation to Gideon's future may do so at http://www.deaf-insight.com and for those who have business to attend with me regarding the site will be contacted in due time. Thank you.
Ugh, sorry for your loss, Allen. She'll certainly be missed.
Thanks for thinking of us Allen, thats very thoughtful. She was very talented...

I'm sorry for your loss. Best of luck to you and your son.
I'm so sorry to hear that...Please accept my deepest condolences and best wishes.
really sorry to learn of this (and so late, I'm sorry, I haven't been here for a few weeks).

My condolences to you and your son Allen. I'm sure she'll always be with you and the Ours community.
happy belated 1st birthday, gideon.
I know I'm really belated on a response here, but just realized killtheband had forums. I'm so sorry, Allen. She was a wonderful person.
remembering our pop tart.

peace be the journey.
formica was always so cute and funny when she posted. missing her still.

we never forget those who touch our lives. <3