Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"EchoWing is born"
For those who are not on Facebook, here is the announcement from Jimmy that we've all been waiting for. I hope you can read it. For some reason this site doesn't support images unless it's through a url.

Quote:So it's official. Our own place where we will record our music, and I can help other artists to develop their talent and their sound!!! This will be a place of love, and inspiration where we can come together to experience the amazing power of music. Sounds all hippy, but it's what I truly believe. More than ever I feel like it's important to come together as musicians and artists, inspire one another, and work on our craft. Technology is amazing, but it cannot replace the human element. I believe that when musicians work on their craft and then come together and put themselves into the performance, that is where the magic exists. No computer can ever make up for that. I will do my part here in this new space to help others prepare for exactly that. Playing live, and capturing the human spirit in a recording. It's not rocket science, but it is a science, and one that is slipping away. I am going to do what I can to preserve it. I'll keep you all posted on any and all details, and events in this new venture. EchoWing is born.
[attachment=360]
thanks so much, jade!! i was wondering about this, and yeah, i don't do facebook. very cool.
This made me laugh: "Sounds all hippy, but it's what I truly believe."
yeah, he cracks me up sometimes! i can't wait to see what comes out of this effort!
That post makes him sound like his sound is unique but it isn't. I still sometimes hope that he'll find his thing/sound every time a new album comes out. Otherwise it sounds like U2 trying to sing like Jeff while not having the songwriting complexity to be their own thing alone. I wonder if he's doing this for his kids. (I could be more detailed but know everyone on this site will take it negative and too personal)