Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scottsdale 8.14.16
surprise! mr. starlit & i went to the scottsdale show! needless to say, we had a most excellent time! here's the set list & i will post pics & then later this week, video uploads once i can review them & only if the quality of taping doesn't totally suck.  

jimmy sounded great! he was supported onstage by static & chris, as well as 2 guest drummers who sat in for a song each, an unnamed woman and then, i believe the owner of wasted grain, robert. jimmy talked about robert's support of the band's efforts in establishing echo wing.  in addition to working with new talent like the amazing hannah gerland (what a voice on that young lady!), jimmy shared that the band has been recording a lot. i think we are going to see tons of music from them soon!  

the place was packed with old and new fans.  we were joined at our table by 2 of the latter, young ladies who asked if they could sit at our table (yes, tables) and then kept asking "what song is this?" and would look it up. so very cool.  

as for the table thing, i kinda hate when the crowd hangs back at shows. i have to at least be up on my feet. i sat during the entirety of a show in 2007, never again. just too weird for me. so i am the weirdo standing by my seat, trying not to jump up and down. :clap:

set list:
here is the light
light on the grave
new song- knowledge
murder
willing
new song- don't lose yourself, with hannah gernand
saint down the hall
red colored stars
miles away
crying (with hannah gernand)
i heard you singing (with hannah gernand)
new song - if there's love
worse things
the heart
[attachment=374]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  12.11.08 - Martini Ranch - Scottsdale, AZ rb101182 13 1,600 12-16-2008, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Trathena