Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OCTOBER 27 @ MAXWELL'S IN HOBOKEN
Astroboy~ The song you speak of is called Kill Me and it is on Sour. That song must be at least 16 years old. It is an amazing song.
KillTheBand Wrote:download the show here

thanks astroboy

I'm in heaven! Thanks!!
whocares Wrote:Astroboy~ The song you speak of is called Kill Me and it is on Sour. That song must be at least 16 years old. It is an amazing song.

Thanks. It's not on the copy of Sour that's currently being traded around. Do you have a different version of Sour?
oziskin Wrote:

thanks astroboy

================================

thanks especially go to the moderator
for being kind enough to cut my recording up for me
and host it on this page... thanks!

i know its not the best quality
i'm a total novice at the minidisc thing
tho the moderator gave me some good pointers
for the next time... anyways, enjoy! Smile
Hmm I will have to check. I am seriously not sure where my copy of Sour is. But I know its on there. It is if I am not mistaken the last song on one of the sides. Not sure which side. I'll dig it up and let you know. I definitely have it though and it is definitely on Sour. I have the original cassette.
hey thanks Astroboy for the down loads true it needs some work but its better than anything I would do I'm sure. It's nice to hear the show again it brings back great mems. I'm sure you'll get better at recording perhaps at Cool beans tomorrow eh! I wish I could be there, I'll be drinking my MM alone tomorrow night! Geezze its sad to think the only thing I have to look forward to is 1: the reviews Sat. and 2: "Happy Feet" to hit the theatres. everyone have a great time, esp_Lalla
whocares Wrote:Hmm I will have to check. I am seriously not sure where my copy of Sour is. But I know its on there. It is if I am not mistaken the last song on one of the sides. Not sure which side. I'll dig it up and let you know. I definitely have it though and it is definitely on Sour. I have the original cassette.

Wow! Can you post the track online? email or private message me if you need help (basically you need a 1/4" wire that connects from your PC's line-in to the cassette player's headphone jack, and then record with a software program)
KillTheBand Wrote:(basically you need a 1/4" wire that connects from your PC's line-in to the cassette player's headphone jack, and then record with a software program)
a guitar cable will work if you have two adapters so they can fit a headphone jack.
Found my copy of Sour and it is not on there. I do know I had that song on tape at one point of my life. But I can guarantee after 16 years I no longer have the tape. What a great song though. I think it was recorded for Sour but never made it on. They used to play it live all the time though back in the old days. Ugh, I am so bummed I don't have it!!! Sorry.
btw... the moderator just uploaded two more songs from me.
they are audio of the last two songs of the set
as extracted from my digital camera... so a different source.

unfortunately, it looks like i cant make it to Cool Beans tonite.
bummer. but hopefully someone else might be able to record it.

lsnowden Wrote:hey thanks Astroboy for the down loads true it needs some work but its better than anything I would do I'm sure. It's nice to hear the show again it brings back great mems. I'm sure you'll get better at recording perhaps at Cool beans tomorrow eh! I wish I could be there, I'll be drinking my MM alone tomorrow night! Geezze its sad to think the only thing I have to look forward to is 1: the reviews Sat. and 2: "Happy Feet" to hit the theatres. everyone have a great time, esp_Lalla

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  october show! round 3? starlit 7 1,028 10-28-2012, 10:21 AM
Last Post: starlit
  Maxwell's 12.19.10 SarahBeth 33 4,869 01-13-2011, 08:09 PM
Last Post: SarahBeth
  New York City - Don Hill's October 2, 2010 digenger 19 2,968 11-03-2010, 06:04 PM
  London Pics 19/20 October redjez 12 1,302 10-31-2010, 12:05 PM
Last Post: SusanQ
  Summer Tour w/Blue October Kathilyn 44 6,566 08-15-2009, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Formica Linoleum
  Maxwell's 4/20/2009 moookabmoc 60 8,934 05-27-2009, 06:35 PM
Last Post: drkdglr13
  Need Tickets for the Austin show w/Blue October...? TheFallenSoul 6 716 04-11-2009, 02:33 PM
  Maxwells--Hoboken March 25 flowergirl11 19 2,783 03-30-2007, 08:01 PM
Last Post: starlit
  how was that maxwell show, anybody? lsnowden 14 1,541 03-24-2007, 07:14 AM
Last Post: lsnowden
  maxwell's on the 18th & 25th chriskin.sun 6 905 03-13-2007, 08:26 PM
Last Post: chriskin.sun