Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tower Cover
I posted a cover at my music profile if you want to check it out (Meet Me In The Tower)

http://www.myspace.com/charliesullivan

Thanks

C

P.S. If you just want to download it in mp3 without going to my music profile you can go here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0d1m7n
To be honest you have serious tuning problems in your voice and really need to work on that a lot before you release to the public. Guitar a bit sloppy too.

Keep working on it dude.

Jack
JackMartinEF Wrote:To be honest you have serious tuning problems in your voice and really need to work on that a lot before you release to the public. Guitar a bit sloppy too.

Keep working on it dude.

Jack

Yeah..well Ours isn't exactly an easy thing to cover for anyone. I play a lot, and if you listen to my originals, they are more suited for my vocal range, but I felt compelled to record a cover, and I know it's not even close to the original, but I just figured that someone could appreciate it for what it is. Thanks for the constructive criticism though.

Try a transposition of it, may be more comfortable for you.

Jack
JackMartinEF Wrote:Try a transposition of it, may be more comfortable for you.

Jack

I agree. Your voice sounds forced, I heard you on one of your other songs on the myspace, which I imagine was an original of yours, and your voice doesn't sound bad at all. My boyfriend has a pretty good singing voice, and he loves to play radiohead songs, but radiohead songs + his voice trying to sing the same notes as Yorke = no good (he needs to practice more for a higher range). What he does is just sing it in a different key or whatever. Other than your voice, I thought the rest sounded alright

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dizzy Cover Jimijam 1 1,760 06-23-2010, 07:06 PM
Last Post: digenger
  Neil Young Cover youreawomanimacalf 3 1,052 02-01-2007, 01:14 PM
Last Post: youreawomanimacalf
  "If Flowers Turn" Cover youreawomanimacalf 0 869 08-12-2006, 11:21 AM
Last Post: youreawomanimacalf