Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5/7/06 the social orlando
first off the sound at the social was fantastic and well worth noting...the band sounded outstanding zambia seems to have found his place again in the band and locke and static continue to amaze...only downside from the show jimmy said the album probably wont make it for the fall but he did say its finished sort of....other than that jimmy played a near religious version of meet me in the tower in the encore in which the whole place sang along it was amazing as well as his version of ave maria as an intro to fallen souls...heres a rough out of order set

murder
mercy
ran away
get up
worst things
if flowers turn
live again
god only wants you
bleed
red colored stars

sorry i cant seem remember the rest of the set
encore: meet me in the tower, ave maria>fallen souls.....amazing evening thank you jimmy and all the guys
The album won't make it out for the fall? WTF?
btrieb Wrote:only downside from the show jimmy said the album probably wont make it for the fall but he did say its finished sort of

honestly, is anyone really surprised? I'll be more surprised if it ever comes out. :thumbdown:
Well, that's some bullsheeeeeeeet.
Cry
Hey, we have no control over it....i can wait.  we all will have to wait
I am just so glad that they are playing shows now......i would not trade one for the other.
It will be out sooner or later
thanks for the review and the bad news.

they should just say.. coming in 2009
Bound 2 Happen Wrote:Hey, we have no control over it....i can wait.  we all will have to wait
I am just so glad that they are playing shows now......i would not trade one for the other.
It will be out sooner or later

Aye, those are my thoughts exactly!

Plus, it took them years to release Distorted Lullabies, and that was an amazing album. I have no issues with waiting for the next album as long as I can keep watching them do shows.
To be honest, I kind of feel like this CD will be great, but it will not be able to satisfy our cravings. What I mean is, for the past few years they have been playing the new songs - before we hear the recorded versions - so when this CD is released, I think it might feel like we've had it forever...and it'll take years before the next one is even... thought off, not to mention released.
Fiasco! Wrote:To be honest, I kind of feel like this CD will be great, but it will not be able to satisfy our cravings. What I mean is, for the past few years they have been playing the new songs - before we hear the recorded versions - so when this CD is released, I think it might feel like we've had it forever...and it'll take years before the next one is even... thought off, not to mention released.

I hear exactly where you're coming from. And it's depressing! What ever happened to the times when bands would release an album every year?
I agree with you, Hayley...

For instance, there is new VAST music out right now, and while it seems new, in reality there are 2 songs that have been reworked from 2002, and one that's been played live since 2003...
http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g227/Clockwork4168/

I uploaded a few pics from this shows submitted by redjez and Miss K

Hayley,
I hear ya, altho a lot of the songs I'm fortunate enough to be new enough to the band, and not played countless times, that maybe it won't quite feel that way to me. But I know some of the songs pretty damn well already live. I kind of wish I had waited til the album now, but with how much time was spent making it, I don't think I have that amount of will power.

Kyle
Thanks for posting those pix! I love it.

At least you guys are getting shows! We're friggin' bone dry out here in California.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-Pop Festival, Orlando, Nov. 11-14 Trathena 33 3,633 11-23-2009, 04:57 PM
Last Post: redjez
  Orlando @ The Social 12/22/08 Kathilyn 10 1,372 04-28-2009, 05:50 AM
Last Post: SarahBeth
  12/21/07 Orlando show Bomicer 2 744 12-22-2007, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lsnowden
  10/26 Orlando show. Bomicer 11 1,921 11-05-2007, 01:29 PM
Last Post: evolutioneve
  Orlando Show May 16th musicismyreligion 16 1,620 05-27-2007, 10:54 PM
Last Post: TheMoth