Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Management, Schuba's 21+?
every OURS website lists the 1st show as 18+ and the 2nd all ages, but the tickets @ Ticketmaster list the show as 21+, not a prob for ME but I have a friend wanting to attend and they haven't reached the magical age yet....HELP!
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/04003E...tid=807132&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

ticketmaster lists it as 18+ here... (this is the first show, second show is all ages)
hmm, weird, cause when i went into the actual purchasing of the ticket it said 21+...so hence my confusion, but i'll just get them anyway, if they don't let him in maybe they can crack a window open so he can hear from the outside :grin:
haha right on...
First week of July, it's probably going to be hot as hell in Chicago. I'm sure they'll have that side door open at Schubas. So if he can't get in, he should be able to stand outside and be able to hear just fine. Confusedmile2:
I just purchased my 2[i] tickets for the show, i already know it'll be great. why? because OURS is pretty much one of the BEST live acts around.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Schuba's in July beautythusbecome 18 2,545 06-23-2007, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Trathena
  read this note from management....show is open to public tomorrow powernoize 0 511 03-13-2007, 10:51 PM
Last Post: powernoize