Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Native American Holocaust
My friend, a native american was talking about the 40th anniversary of the Native American movement of Resistance...he has some very awakening thoughts about his peoples experience. I share his plight and am very sensitive to their experince. I know how they are marginalized parts of society, like expendable toys they are not given the tools to partake and be productive members of the community and I feel I must support his people even if it is getting out his point of view. His poem is amazing. What a talented individual.
Resistance for what is right...the battle continues...we must never stop the fight.

Native American Holocaust
By Farrell Jourdain.

when columbus set foot upon this ground,
there were millions of indians seen around...

little did they know, when they shook their hand
...they already had plans to steal this land.
causing wars amongs the tribe, to bring about this genocide..........

while they called for troops to invade, they were in africa carrying out their raid...
black people were treated worse than pigs and goats, beaten and whipped as they were taken off the boats..

millions of families were rent and torn,
while the white mans' riches were over-grown....
day and night ...year after year...brutalized by those pirates and buccaneer....

slaving with their bodies all full of sore,
and those who died became manure......
tears crying up from the plantations.....while indians died on the reservations...

today they say out of many we are one, but you and i know they speak with forked tongue....
all their wicked ways they planned and tried, 500 years of genocide....
remember the native american holocaust...