Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TONIGHT!!
safe travels, warm hugs, and sloppy kisses to all of you heading to philly tonight for the show!! you know we all live vicariously thru you, so hit us up with some great show stories later this weekend! HAVE A FUCKING BALL!!!!
:punk:
dito
Hey Starlit,

I assume you are nowhere near the east coast. You are missing some amazing shows! Last night was GREAT. The band was in rare form, although I don't know how they did so much with it being about 110 degrees in that place! I was at the 6/3 show in Hoboken, NJ and at the show last night, and the setlist was almost identical, with the exception of "Ave Maria" that Jimmy didn't play last night. But no complaints! They were GREAT! Because it was so frigging hot in there, Jimmy came out in a white button-down shirt that was kept open to show off his tattooed chest, and by the middle of the set, he had taken the shirt entirely off and played the rest of the night with no shirt, all tatts!! Zoe Bonham opened for them, and it turns out that last night was her birthday and she sounded exceptional also. She joined the band on Tom Tom for "Live Again" and that was great. Her and Zambia were an amazing duo on drums. Overall incredible show!! Pictures/Video/Audio coming soon anyone???? Please?
you assume correctly....i am out in oregon! i was lucky enough to catch the band in april when i was back in boston visiting my family. but that one short set (7 songs, played with dredg) was just a tease! thanx for sharing- sounds like it was amazing show!!! i keep hoping we'll hear about some west coast dates....a few nights in succession at each of the west coast points- l.a., portland, and seattle areas- would realllllllllllllly be fucking awesome!

i spent yesterday scoring grants for rape prevention education (really takes a toll on my brain and spirit) and listening to the bowery ballroom show from 2003....brilliant! but, like you, i am dying for some new video and audio, particularly of the some of the new stuff that i don't have in full-band bootleg form. still waiting on the clip from that boston show- hope someone will repost or send to me (i think tampapirate's been on a road- errr sea voyage! arrrrrrr!!)

again, thanx for sharing!! you are FABULOUS!
starlit--pirate--i miss y'all---please accept my apoligies for not being in touch regularly--work is kicking my ass these days!!!! strlit --check out my blog and all the poetry--i will send the invite out to pirate as well....

i tried so hard to be there!!!
i had my ticket for the show AND i got my acela amtrack EXPRESS train ticket to go to philly--i thought i had EVERYTHIN LINED UP!!! i was supposed to leave new york at 7 and get to philly at 9--nope it DIDNT happen---i was stuck at work until 9--there was no way i could've   left work friday evening---it wasnt happeneing!!! no way to have made that show! man i missed a great one for sure! the funny thing is i was sitting at work and i know EXACTLY which songs they play---hahaha---so i could picture the entire show in my head---i guess i have totally internalized this whole experience!!! Smile

olga was great--she called me while the new song was playin and i felt very wistful! from the sounds of all accounts it was an amazing show--oh well--it was not in my cards!!!!
Super show! They played:

Murder
Mercy
I Ran Away to Tell the World
Flowers
Red Colored Stars
Worst Things Beautiful
Drowning
Live Again
God Only Wants You
Bleed
Sometimes
Get Up
We Didn't Know (the new song)
Miseryhead!!!!
Lost

encore: Fallen Souls

Didn't take pictures this time, I was in front and the stage was kinda high, so I hope somebody shares theirs Smile
i couldn't make it either damnit.. my car was supposed to be done by 12 that day and they didn't have it done until late. there was no way i could've made it up there. i'm still pissed about it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Penny Dreadful fans will see someone familiar at tonight's show blasko66 2 1,041 04-01-2016, 05:41 PM
Last Post: jlatham
  Tonight's show streaming live! can someone record this? powernoize 32 3,450 06-23-2010, 05:56 PM
Last Post: chilibun
  Static Tonight! 09-01-09 digenger 2 409 09-01-2009, 08:13 AM
Last Post: digenger
  Rock & Roll Hotel - Tonight 7/30! idylls 2 664 08-01-2008, 06:31 PM
Last Post: idylls
  atlanta tonight starlit 30 2,855 06-11-2008, 09:24 PM
Last Post: jlatham
  LA Acoustic show tonight- extra seats! downtownreo 2 621 07-26-2007, 09:44 PM
Last Post: aperfectlyric
  Tonight at the Slipper Room meesh 4 722 11-02-2006, 05:58 PM
Last Post: flyingmachine