Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tons of OURS videos on youtube
YAY!!! you are TOO sweet! *crosses fingers*
This is a great acoustic version of Dancing Alone from this past July. That song has always been one of my absolute favorites.

damn that is SWEET! thank you SO much. yeah, this has always been in my top 10 songs by jimmy/ours. just love the sing-along, sounds like a fucking blast! Smile

8 for infinity if it's not been posted yet...
The official version will never be released because of Michael Maxxis's tummy-ache over it -
HOURS Wrote:The official version will never be released because of Michael Maxxis's tummy-ache over it -

Thanks for posting that, I appreciate it! Have saved the video and the mp3 of it because one is never sure when it will be taken down...
Don't stress about it. If it were taken down it would be replace somewhere else in better format as a final release. Also, don't blame Jimmy for "8 for Infinity" not releasing, it's all Maxxis's issues. Which in theory really sucks for OURS and Jimmy. This release would provide huge publicity for them. In a way Michael is really hurting Jimmy's career during a great album release opportunity. Let's hope Ballet The Boxer 2 will usher along with this video's final release.
HOURS Wrote:Don't stress about it.  If it were taken down it would be replace somewhere else in better format as a final release.  Also, don't blame Jimmy for "8 for Infinity" not releasing, it's all Maxxis's issues.  Which in theory really sucks for OURS and Jimmy.  This release would provide huge publicity for them.  In a way Michael is really hurting Jimmy's career during a great album release opportunity.  Let's hope Ballet The Boxer 2 will usher along with this video's final release.

By the way, Merry Christmas...Hope yours is a blessed one Hours Smile
Is this what you all are looking for?

http://www.nydp.tv/infinity.html
Firelight Wrote:Is this what you all are looking for?

Yes it was! Thank you Smile have a good new year
Hannah Wrote:
Firelight Wrote:Is this what you all are looking for?

Yes it was! Thank you Smile have a good new year

You're very welcome... Smile

It's so awesome to hear Willing sound good in 2013. It brings back a lot of memories from the summer 2008 Mercy tour.

Check out this show. Shot in HD with some great mics mixed in. From Scottsdale, AZ 2013.

Here is the Light w/ new outro

Willing

Pretty Pain

Emergency

Sometimes

Devil

and Sing
Here's the night Jimmy joined Velvet Revolver. I thought they sounded amazing together.

jlatham Wrote:Check out this show. Shot in HD with some great mics mixed in. From Scottsdale, AZ 2013.

Here is the Light w/ new outro

Willing

Pretty Pain

Emergency

Sometimes

Devil

This is soundboard audio with some crowd mixed in by the way. Sounds great!
jlatham Wrote:It's so awesome to hear Willing sound good in 2013. It brings back a lot of memories from the summer 2008 Mercy tour.

I loved the 2008 Mercy tour. Big Grin And I also love Willing. Wins all around. Smile
That 2008 tour was my first exposure to Ours. It was life-changing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My collection of Ours videos on my YT channel JackMartinEF 5 782 12-31-2020, 07:41 AM
Last Post: starlit
  Want to host your Mp3s/Videos? KillTheBand 3 3,071 04-04-2009, 09:34 AM
Last Post: keiv
  Request to all you you-tubers with Ours videos JackMartinEF 0 848 06-03-2008, 12:05 AM
Last Post: JackMartinEF
  Best site for high quality streaming OURS videos? JackMartinEF 10 1,227 08-19-2007, 07:50 AM
  Tower video on YouTube supshirtz 4 977 01-31-2007, 02:01 PM
  New Videos... flyingmachine 8 983 01-30-2007, 10:13 AM
Last Post: flyingmachine
  Looking for the MHZ videos... cdiaz 1 870 06-20-2006, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Fiasco!