Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So how bout them Cubbies?
Huh
Don't talk about Chicago! It's a sore subject right now.
it's a phrase used when you have nothing else to say, and that's how i feel about the board now. it's not home, it's uncomfortable and i'm not happy about it.
It will pass.

In New York, it's How 'bout them Yankees?

I thought that was the general phrase everywhere!

Or, what about them apples?
beautifulghost Wrote:it's a phrase used when you have nothing else to say
I know. I was just joking. I just finished a class today that was all about Chicago, and during exams anything that makes me think of school is a sore subject.
beautifulghost Wrote:it's not home, it's uncomfortable and i'm not happy about it.
Don't be sad! I still love you and look forward to hearing what you have to say, so what does the rest of the nonsense matter?(again just kidding):wink2:
your sarcasm doesn't always come across via message board Smile

just think though, soon school will be finished and you can enjoy your life again

and i guess it's probably just nearest baseball team in the region?
Haha, all I ever hear is how about them cowboys
So, BG, can this thread be about random shit that doesn't belong anywhere else?

For example, I like the newest member's Net name: chair. I like that.
beautifulghost Wrote:and i guess it's probably just nearest baseball team in the region?
I suppose, but I thought that it was always about the Yankees because they're so popular!

Chair. Nice. simple, to the point.

I am sitting in a chair!

(this could be The Random Thought Thread - on the Dresden Dolls forum there's one for random posts, but they turn into discussions too and then more random posts get put in even in the middle of a conversation/discussion... it's cool!)
Fiasco! Wrote:Chair. Nice. simple, to the point.

I am sitting in a chair!

And it's kind of Platonic, right? As in the Ideal. There is a chair, and then there is a Chair. Cool, right?

I love the idea of this being the board's random thread. And the title is perfect because it's so random.
I currently have cupcakes. is that random? who wants a cupcake? ; )
Quote:So, BG, can this thread be about random shit that doesn't belong anywhere else?
i don't see why not....

For instance, i much prefer homemade "folgers" coffee to anything starbucks or other coffee shops makes...wierd?
I've never liked coffee house coffee better than my own. I enjoy the flavored stuff sometimes, but it's always too sweet and fake tasting.

I grind my own and drink it every day on the bus. It saves me money, I think.
I drank a lot of coffee.

I haven't slept. Yeah... I stayed up ALLLLLL night working on a paper. Now I just have a music quiz today, and then the final on Monday and thats it for me until Spring semester. then I graduate. hooray.
Coffee has never ever been able to help me stay awake, I could drink a big dirty cup of it and fall asleep soon after. it doesn't make me hyper either. and energy drinks are the same way... I either rule or suck, haven't figured out which yet.

this thread should be a sticky.
*pokes Wished For None* um. i would like a cupcake, if that's okay...

Smile
Who's done with college as of today?

That'd be me!

Done Done Done Done Yay!
Congratulations, redcoloredstar! That is so fantastic. I remember that feeling of accomplishment and freedom well.

Party hard tonight.
razzledazzle Wrote:*pokes Wished For None* um. i would like a cupcake, if that's okay...

Smile

too late Wink
cupcakes and I in the same room don't last longer than a hour.

and very cool for ya RCS Smile
someone should buy cupcakes for the celebration ; ) or better yet.. cooookies
forget buying cookies. I'll make them. They're my favorite! And don't forget the margaritas!