Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you on FACEBOOK?
If so, please profess your love for me (even if you are pretending Wink ) by becoming a "Fan" of my radio show's Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/...2103?ref=s

Of course we're still on MySpace, but why not spread the cheer of rocking music and kickass interviews on FB too?

Please and thank you!

(Feel free to use this thread to promote your facebook pages or profiles)
I used to have a Facebook account, but I deleted it. Last.fm too.

Trying to simplify.

But, it goes without saying that I'm a fan, Hayley! ;-)
<3

Smile
yesh I am..just became a fan. Curious, when are you going to find out your timeslot this semester?..hopefully it'll be on the weekend or evening so I can catch it live like last Spring.
nope.. myspace only.
facebook sucks for promoting music.
Nine Wrote:nope.. myspace only.
facebook sucks for promoting music.

My thoughts as well - but now with the pages, I thought I'd try it out for the last year because I'm on a college station (and facebook is good for that type of networking).

Thanks Kyle -

We'll know in about a month or so - should start up again the second week of February. I'm hoping to get a night time slot - my goal would be some time from 7-10pm. - will certainly fill you in.
well i'm kinda in another hemisphere, but I 'fanned' you Big Grin
hehe Penguins in the Desert..thats funny ;p
I finally broke down (no actually, I was FORCED by my sister) and got a facebook.. so I added your radio show.. I think, I really dunno how it works haha..
Yes i am on facebook i love to be here to connected with my friends and chatting with them. It is one of the finest and most popular social networking site according to me.