Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atlanta - 12.20.08 - The Masquerade
I'll be there - it happens to coincide with my trip down south that weekend anyway. Smile

Who else?
SarahBeth Wrote:I'll be there - it happens to coincide with my trip down south that weekend anyway. Smile

Who else?

i will be there if i am able.
Like you even need to ask, Sarah?
Acrobat Wrote:Like you even need to ask, Sarah?

Well I wasn't asking YOU because I'm coming to visit you. So I know you're coming with me.....*snicker*

I was just asking in general.....

Smartass. :grin:
Heh. Maybe Formica Linoleum will be there; she took some really fabulous pictures at the last Atlanta show.
Cool, I saw this yesterday and was about to post about it if anyone else hadn't already.
I'll be there!
...Can't wait

YAY! I was hoping they'd be able to squeeze Atlanta in there. Of course I'll be there, with my camera. [Image: 542.gif]
I just saw on ours.net that James Hall has been added to the bill.

Hell. Yes.
i'll be there.
Convinced my family that Atlanta is on the way from Boston to L.A. (where I'm going for Christmas). So I'll be there too. Very excited. Smile
I can't wait to see them again. Please take some pics, Formica Linoleum.
BTW, does anyone here need tix? I got a couple for my cousin and his friend, but they're unfortunately not gonna be able to make it. PM me if you do, and we can arrange something. (I have two extra.)

Thx,
k
8 DAYS.
This will be my friend's first Ours concert.
Excellent! Is your friend a big fan or are you hoping to convert said friend with the live show?
He is a brand new fan, actually. A few days after I met him, I was like,
"Here."

He loved it.
and I'm thinking he's going to be blown away by the show.
Quote:Convinced my family that Atlanta is on the way from Boston to L.A. (where I'm going for Christmas). So I'll be there too. Very excited. Smile

Oh it totally is!

Quote:and I'm thinking he's going to be blown away by the show.

He will be. I went to my first Ours show in September and was blown away. And I can't wait to see them in Atlanta and Nashville! Smile
Kathilyn Wrote:Convinced my family that Atlanta is on the way from Boston to L.A. (where I'm going for Christmas). So I'll be there too. Very excited. Smile

Hehe. I did that once. We were going from NY to PA and stopped in NJ. It's a great way to get to many shows that aren't very close to you.[Image: winking0056.gif]

Many a board people present is very good. I don't really know what anyone looks like and I'm quite shy, but if you notice me and zee camera feel free to say "hi." I may not talk much, but my husband will make up for it. [Image: happy0060.gif]

*Edit... typo
seems like the band is open to some requests these days. like if a bunch of people are calling out for a song, they are likely to play it. since there a re a few of us from the board going, which song should we call for? let's all try to get together on this.
I vote for Places or Bleed, mainly because I haven't heard either of those live.

If we yell for something obscure/unreleased, I'm partial to Mystery and Death in the City.
Acrobat Wrote:I vote for Places or Bleed, mainly because I haven't heard either of those live.

If we yell for something obscure/unreleased, I'm partial to Mystery and Death in the City.

What Erin said. And omg, if I hear Mystery live, I might combust.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  August 6, 2016 @ Smith's Olde Bar in Atlanta Xxtayce 6 1,528 08-25-2016, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Sippe
  Atlanta show 5/29/13 chilibun 3 784 06-20-2013, 05:36 PM
Last Post: chilibun
  The Goat Farm in Atlanta, GA (June 29th, 2011) ASITHOS 8 1,114 08-03-2011, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Formica Linoleum
  06.01.10 Atlanta, GA Formica Linoleum 9 1,288 06-03-2010, 06:29 PM
Last Post: SarahBeth
  Smith's Olde Bar, Atlanta, 12.14.2009 Acrobat 36 5,437 12-21-2009, 01:16 PM
  8/21/09 Atlanta, GA Formica Linoleum 20 3,459 08-23-2009, 06:48 AM
  Vinyl in Atlanta 7-24-08 distorted lullaby 46 7,574 07-29-2008, 06:22 AM
Last Post: Formica Linoleum
  atlanta tonight starlit 30 2,855 06-11-2008, 09:24 PM
Last Post: jlatham
  atlanta - Charlotte or Charleston? redjez 3 513 05-19-2008, 05:15 PM