Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So how bout them Cubbies?
I have a cat. I found her as a kitten, starving and covered in fleas and ear mites. I took her to the vet and he said 3/4 of her weight was worms. She was feral.

That was 16 years ago, and she's only about half-feral now.
Trathena Wrote:starving and covered in fleas

sounds like my cat now lol.. I know, I know that's not funny. I need to get her some frontline and food today.

I found her as a kitty too, well she's still a kitten. I found her maybe 2 months ago, she was about a month old. one cold rainly night she showed up at my door so I let her in, she was VERY cuddly and tiiiiiiiiny. I thought she got lost from home because she was so friendly, but very underweight and as I said, starving and covered in fleas. so I let her crash my room for the night, fed her and let her be on her way the next day. didn't happen like that, she was at my window about a hour later. crying to home back in. so I let her in and she's been with me since Smile
her fur was very stiff and spotty, now it's sleek and all black. her fleas are mostly gone (cept when she goes out and brings them back in) and she's getting fat Smile

I STILL don't have a name for her, a official one anyway. it changes everyday Smile anyone got any ideas? Tongue
Miss Kitty Fantastico!

Who knows this reference?
Trathena Wrote:Miss Kitty Fantastico!

Who knows this reference?

Oh yeah, I can see the look on the doctors face when I take her to the vet.

dr. "miss kitty fantastico?"
me. "blame Trathena"
dr. "..."

I was thinking... actually I thought of it after my above post. how about... Tela? Big Grin

unless there's other ideas Smile I dunno how the cat will feel about being miss kitty fantastico Tongue and I don't know the reference!
*RAISES HAND* ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!

Willow and Tara's kitty on Buffy!!

*celebrates*

Kitty Fantastico is a good one, or Kringer (he-man's cat) or Cat Power or
name her Zelda or Nintendo
Cat Power hahahah.... I wonder how many cats have that name now.
Quote:Please welcome our newest member, cutter

Welcome newest member! But . . . stop it with the cutting yourself! That's never the answer.

But if you must, dip those knives in antiseptic first!
I'm in Denver!

Denver is awesome.
I'm jealous.  I was just mentioning on Friday how I'd love to go up to Denver.  But I don't have any GOOD reason to drive all the way up.  (No Ours shows.)  Wink

Hope you're having fun!
Anyone, hear about/see the Tucson Comcast Super Bowl blip?
huh?
I should have given a link.

http://www.kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=9769617
I think i might be a messiah, cause i've decided to bring this thread back from the dead (just in time for easter)

And with this i will add that lately i've realized, Canadians are WAY cooler than British people.
In my experience this is true, but I think the Brits have the edge when it comes to accents.
i think it depends on WHERE in Britain you're from, upon determining the coolness of your accent. Cause honestly Liverpoolian accents are kind of annoying. (ref. Beatles and Oasis) Leeds and Manchester are where it's at. Smile
hahaha i spotted this pic on people.com this morning:  it's TFH on a Jonas brother!! although at 8:30 am i definitely did a "WHAA?" double take when i first saw it!

[Image: joe_jonas300.jpg]

EDIT: Is there a TFH thead? because there should be, and if there is, this post definitely belongs in it Wink
So I'm sure you all heard about the Binghamton shootings in Binghamton, NY this past Friday 4/3

GUESS WHERE I GO TO SCHOOL?

Binghamton University in none other than....

BINGHAMTON, NY!

I was on the radio when it was unfolding and updated my listeners - online world wide and those listening in the Binghamton community/area about it as we got updates online.

The most stressful, sad, and difficult radio show/thing I've ever had to do. Very emotional. As you know, I am a student that loves music with a music radio show and not a journalist. tough tough tough. But I'm home now for Spring Break - left Bing right after my radio show.
i actually thought about you and Jeri when i heard about it, was hoping that you two were ok, glad you're safe
Goodness, Hayley! I'm so sorry for what happened in your city.
We were on the radio when it was unfolding... and that was the hardest part for me, I'm not a journalist, I'm a student with a music show, and we updated our listeners as we got updates - just by using the internet. The school I dont think did an adequate job informing us... they were WAY TOO late to send emergency alert messages.

I was having a hard time... but I'm better now, after listening back to the audio from the show. Received a lot of compliments and support from it, so closure is there. We are on spring break now but when its over there will be a vigil on campus and I'll go to that.