Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So how bout them Cubbies?
I just ate almost an entire pint of ice cream, and now I feel sick.

bleh.
First timer eh? and almost? that's nothing Tongue
lol! I love you, WFN.

Let's see . . . something random . . .

My favorite red wine has always been Cabernet Sauvignon, but I think it's changing to Malbec . . .

Wait . . . that's not interesting . . . I'm going shopping for clothes tomorrow!

Good God, that's even less interesting . . .

Let's see . . .

Nope, I got nuthin' . . .

BECAUSE I EDITED IT OUT!
Here's something random. remember that kitty, no. kitten I mentioned here before? yeah well she's knocked up and has kitty depression. she's due in a few weeks (or less) and i'll be a grandma... oh joy.
I caught Voltaire in El Paso, TX last night, never having heard anything by him prior to the show.  I left the family, because visiting family can be like work, needed some "me" time.  I didn't know I'd end up in a goth bar, alone, but Voltaire was pretty interesting.  Good stuff.
I'm so sad. Ours is about to start playing right now. Headlining. It's 8:30pm and they're in Chicago, but I couldn't make the trip this time. They postponed a concert that I already had tickets to (and hotel reservations), and tonight they're playing.

waaah!

Damn it.
Trathena - i feel ya girl.....i couldn't make it either. Sad

next time we will be there!
Next time, absolutely.
so on Friday before i headed on my eleven mile commute to work i was informed that i had a flat tire....great start to my day, then after putting air in it to temporarily resolve the issue and making it my place of employment, albeit late, i called the local garage to see if they'd come and fix it while i was doing my job (mailman) so i expected to have a new tire and be ready to roll once i was done. no such luck, upon returning from the route i inspected my car only to find it mockingly resting on the rim. So i drove it 100 feet to the gas station, put air in it once again and drove it to a tire store in town. problem solved.

bright side? i have a new tire and i could safely make it to work.
point? shit happens and you need to get over it, it's nothing personal, life sucks for everyone.

beautifulghost Wrote:shit happens and you need to get over it, it's nothing personal, life sucks for everyone.

I've had a bad cold for the past two days. It's like God is out to get me personally. I can see this ruining my entire year.

Why does the universe have to focus on me all the time? Why??
maybe you should stop wearing the bullseye t-shirt with "i dare you god" written on it ;D

I spent $500 on my car today, getting new shocks and struts put on....
balls
beautifulghost Wrote:bullseye t-shirt with "i dare you god" written on it

Oh my god. That's brilliant. I must have this shirt.

Quote:balls

boobs!
Hi,
I can say that there's still a lot of time in the season. Anything can happen. You saw the Rox run at the end of last year. It was absolutely insane. Injuries, bad luck...all sorts of things can come in to play. Think of the Mets last year as well. I'm not saying it will happen, I'm just saying to watch what claims you make when there's still so much time left. They're playing well right now, so just be happy for that right now.