Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love & beauty, I'm with you...nostalgia can kiss my butt :-p
Hope Hermes isn't mad :-*

For a person with few needs and a thing inside, New York's a bit...stiff.

http://myspace.com/oziskin

I wish I had someone I didn't have to talk to Sad
Just sit next to or something Undecided

kinda boring to be here 24/7 Sad

[Image: stormcloudeyeth.jpg]

Dreams would be great and all if the setting was calmer -__-
I super hope noone who didn't deserve a headache didn't get one, since it gives me a headache to give them to good people Sad

Ok just to remove headaches, I'll show this pic again ^_^'''

[Image: motherfish.jpg]
Heart 
colored pencil is the medium of choice...highly recommend Polychromos from Faber-Castell <_----No other brand!

Prismacolors are too soft and break easy. If you drop a pencil, you can kiss it goodbye.

Other brands are too soft/toohard/too brittle/uneven pigment coverage.

I've tried all brands pretty much...Polychromos are really magical...smooth enough for blending, hard enough to retain a sharp point. Worked with many layers.

For paper, I use Strathmore 400 Series smooth bristol. Other smooth bristol brands I've tried don't have enough tooth or have student grade texture.

If you get Strathmore 500 Series vellum, you're in "oil painting heaven" with pencils!

-------------------
no longer a kids toy :-D
Big Grin 
MEEEOOOOOWW
what's life without movement, silly forum regulators?

:-p
And please, I want no more creeps sending me crap like:

"It is obvious that you are starving for attention, or you wouldn't otherwise post random messages that you know no one cares about, and that you very well know are irritating and irrelevant. I was reluctant in writing this because it's providing you with the attention you are longing for, as well as something to feed off of. I did not post this because I didn't want you to think (or just pretend you thought) I'm writing this to soley insult you, or to try to place myself above you.
I'm going to say ahead of time that I'm not going to argue with you. I'm also going to say that you may want to try writing in a journal, instead of posting here. I'm glad you have thoughts, but just imagine if everyone decided to post them here... It would drown out the real meaning of this board, and that is Ours.
If you really need the pleasure of the idea that someone is going to read over this, in other words, listen to you, maybe you should get some help. On the other hand, if you are going to continue to be arrogant and asinine, maybe you need to grow up.
Again, I am not going to argue with you. "-Creep#1
Please follow your own advice people ;-)
Friends, family, people I love, and people that mind their own business, those are the ones that taste the sweetness.

And ignorant stubborn ones? Eat what you like.
Actually growing up is a very interesting discussion...and the whole

Innocence vs. Immaturity

And how and where the line is drawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Love Affair flowergirl11 0 1,650 01-04-2009, 01:08 AM
Last Post: flowergirl11
  Fivefold Kiss Sinistas 0 913 10-02-2007, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Sinistas