Pages (10): « First « 6 7 8 9 [10] Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

American Idol
abdouacly

Group: Registered
RE: American Idol

American idol is my favorite television show. It is world class reality show which increase well entertainment and attraction of peoples. It make good platform for common people where they make good performance of their talent.

helicoptere RC
03-31-2012 03:12 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
alicehussy

American Idol is most famous and popular show out of all shows. It known as a reality shows which represent the singers out of all over the world. Singers are very talented and sung really very well in the show. They are being a very good singers as to be part of it this show.

small parts storage
04-30-2012 02:20 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Visit authors website Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
clarrywhites

I love to see the reality shows so much and mostly the singing competitions as I really love to do singing and listen other good singers also. That's why I love to see American Idol so much. And I had never missed a single episode.

o2 mobile signal booster
05-01-2012 02:20 AM
Pages (10): « First « 6 7 8 9 [10] Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: