Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anything Or Everything
ANYTHING OR EVERYTHING
Band Members: Jacob Cotner-Chris Gnecco

Only question is... Where and when do I get the album?
Shouldn't this be in the Chat forum with all the other threads devoted to non-Ours bands?

I don't mean this to be rude, and I love hearing about Pitt's band, but this forum is just for discussion of Ours, correct?
Trathena Wrote:Shouldn't this be in the Chat forum with all the other threads devoted to non-Ours bands?

I don't mean this to be rude, and I love hearing about Pitt's band, but this forum is just for discussion of Ours, correct?
Yep.

Though Pitt WAS in Ours and you can make the argument that it belongs in the Ours' forum for that reason.
yeah i want one to..! it will come, i guess Wink
Yeah, I'll definitely buy their first album, simply because of who's in the band.
Trathena Wrote:Shouldn't this be in the Chat forum with all the other threads devoted to non-Ours bands?

I don't mean this to be rude, and I love hearing about Pit's band, but this forum is just for discussion of Ours, correct?

I wasn't sure about which category to put this under but Chris was in Ours, Jacob played a couple shows with Ours, and Pit is still a Gnecco, so... I thought this is Ours related!

I guess as long as we're talking about TFH, it can stay in the Ours Discussion category, although that has NOTHING to do with THEIR MUSIC. Tongue
Ahhh I have been waiting to hear from Jacob about this.. excellent Smile

also I don't think it belongs in Ours discussion. pit was in ours, and is not anymore. TFH still is though Tongue
but this is Pit's own band, and I dunno, putting it in the ours discussion seems to be putting him in jimmy's shadow... or maybe it's just me who see's it that way.

thanks for the heads up though Big Grin
Exactly, WFN! Exactly. You explained it so much better than I could have.

Pit has his own band now. He deserves his own thread. A thread not connected with Ours. That goes for everyone in this new band. And if Fiasco had said the thread should stay in Ours discussion, you'd not have heard another peep from me. It just didn't seem to fit well there, imo.

Like I said, I didn't mean my question to be scolding or at all negative. I'm delighted to hear about Pit's new band. I plan to buy the first CD blind, unheard, simply because of who his is and knowing what a fantastic drummer he is.

Oh, and TFH was an official member of the band on last year's tour. ;-)
Trathena Wrote:Yeah, I'll definitely buy their first album, simply because of who's in the band.

i'll buy it cos I love the way jacob plays..!! Give it up for Frulove! haha

oh, and i like the way Pit plays too ;p
redjez Wrote:oh, and i like the way Pit plays too ;p

I hate the way Pit plays. ;-)
pahaha!
Wished For None Wrote:this is Pit's own band, and I dunno, putting it in the ours discussion seems to be putting him in jimmy's shadow...

You raise a very good point here, and I didn't look at it that way at first.
AnimateFemale Wrote:You raise a very good point here, and I didn't look at it that way at first.

You owe TFH an apology! ;-)
Wished For None Wrote:also I don't think it belongs in Ours discussion. pit was in ours, and is not anymore. TFH still is though Tongue

i dont know...from what i heard about the shows they played with blue october, and from what i saw last night at maxwells, TFH may be out of the band...TFH was not on stage ; ) heh heh heh
Quote:and from what i saw last night at maxwells, TFH may be out of the band...TFH was not on stage ; ) heh heh heh

Really? Damn. I was hoping TFH would bust out the trumpet during "Murder."
Acrobat Wrote:
Quote:and from what i saw last night at maxwells, TFH may be out of the band...TFH was not on stage ; ) heh heh heh

Really? Damn. I was hoping TFH would bust out the trumpet during "Murder."

*high fives Erin*

God, that's quite the visual. And now I can't stop giggling.
Well if TFH is out of the band than it needs it's own reality show, there's some much drama around it Tongue

so anyone heard their songs yet? I really like that peice on the myspace. sounds like this is gonna be some real good stuff Smile
idylls Wrote:and from what i saw last night at maxwells, TFH may be out of the band...TFH was not on stage ; )  heh heh heh

Yeah but Chris/Pit/Whatever-He-Wants-To-Call-Himself was on stage for the last song. I was happy as can be to see him up there.

I called out Chris like four times and he didn't respond until I called out Pit!
Quote:God, that's quite the visual.

Well hell, I figured that thing could at least make itself useful, y'know?

Quote:Well if TFH is out of the band than it needs it's own reality show, there's some much drama around it Tongue

I'm pretty sure VH-1 would gladly add it to their fall lineup. Flavor Flav can show up for sweeps week. Smell the ratings!
PAHAHAHA, i love this whole line of comments on TFH...we should asking for autographs and photo's of TFH when meeting the band..!