I thought i would share..
[Image: d6.jpg]

=
[Image: d5.jpg]

[Image: d4.jpg]

[Image: d3.jpg]

[Image: d2.jpg]

[Image: d1.jpg]

I also have a couple more snares,A crap ton more cymbals, and whatever else you may wonder.....

Im missing a beater and my tom sags in one of the pictures, and it was mis match drum head day:grin:..

I also might add i use Silverfox sticks exclusively.. Why did i say that, only time will tell.... Thanks for looking.
Look at all the lovely stones and bricks you have in your yard!  And your air conditioner is obviously well-maintained.

And I'm envious of your brick house. Mine is awful siding, and brick is so much prettier, and more efficient with heating and cooling!

I love all of the plants popping up in your little garden, and your grass is so green. You must have had a lot of rain recently, but you'd never know it by your cleanly swept driveway.

Thank you for posting these lovely pictures! They've inspired me to do some yard work this weekend.
:-) Seriously, hon, your drums kick ass.
LOL ^

Nice set! I have an Iron Cobra pedal, as well...For double bass, though, not hi-hat.
Hahaha, thank you, My yards pretty hit, those stones won't stay flat, I picked them up and leveled the Ground but it just happened again after this past winter... Michigan weather...

I also have Pearl Elims, Iron cobra's I could never get the hang of...