Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Royal Festival Hall
according to the myspace, Jimmy solo show @ the Royal Festival Hall July 19th 2009. England here he comes...
I saw that! How great for him.
wow, the Gutter Twins! that is gonna be a hell of show!
Jimmy in England! nice
Yeahh, that's pretty great.
I knew the day would come ...... ordered my ticket a minute ago :grin:
Any chances for more shows in Europe? I know The Gutter Boys are also going to the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark.
I really hope that Pirate Girl sees this!
yeah of course he's gonna come to England now that I've MOVED AWAY!! BOO Sad
But yay for everyone else over there Smile
silke Wrote:I knew the day would come ...... ordered my ticket a minute ago :grin:
Any chances for more shows in Europe? I know The Gutter Boys are also going to the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark.

Can't believe it. Where did you buy your ticket? Can't see it listed on ticketmaster.

Jack
Hi Jack,

you can order it on the website of the southbank centre.
Here : http://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/music/p...-and-46904
For me as a none-uk-resident it works perfectly. Can call for the tickets on the evening of the concert.

Hope to see you there.
silke Wrote:I knew the day would come ...... ordered my ticket a minute ago :grin:

just saw the updated tour list on ours.net, and yes, jimmy will be opening for those shows. i hope you can hit several!! how fun is that gonna be??? :clap:
Thanks Starlit,

this information made my day. Seems I'm gonna go to Düsseldorf and to Hamburg too. Took holidays already. Düsseldorf is just around the corner and i have a place to stay at a friend in Hamburg. And from there I'm going to London. Seems it'll be a great week. :clap:
the pleasure was entirely mine! just have safe travels, wonderful adventures, and be sure to introduce yourself to jimmy, he is truly gracious and approachable, and give him hugs and best wishes from stella! we will all be awaiting your reviews! : )
Ok, Stella, I will do my best to keep you all informed :grin:
At least in Germany the venues are smaller, London seems to be
quite big and Jimmy completely out of reach.
Anyone else here going to any of the tourdates?
Yeah, I'm going to the Düsseldorf show! Smile
make sure you UK & European peeps take lots of pics since this will be Jimmy's "1st" foray into your strange and beautiful lands Smile

after all we North Americans have given you, it's your turn to give back lol
have ticket. Wow the Southbank page actually mentions Jimmy now.
This is very surreal to see after following his career from over here for nearly 10 years. He was always just video or audio or image, never REAL!

http://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/music/p...-and-46904
I am so excited for you European fans to finally get to see Jimmy live! I second what BG said, take tons of pictures and such - I can't wait to hear about your experiences!
Fan number three logs for dusseldorf :-))

I am sooo exited! The venue is a former cinema, seems to be quite small and cozy. I cannot wait to see Jimmy finally live – from the 1st row! So let's have a memorable evening!!
I know people will still be at the gig right now, but if anyone gets back and has a chance to dish up a setlist from tonight that'd be great.
OK, here we go ! I left this time before Mark Lanegan & Greg Dulli - twice was already enough for me. I left the hall immediately after Jimmys set was done and waited. He signed posters and CDs on the merch booth and after everyone was happy I wanted to say Goodbye as this was my last evening. Had a little talk about the Hamburg gig and other stuff and that I hope he'll come back soon.

The setlist was no surprise :

- Light on the grave
- Mystery
- The Heart
- Bring you home
- I heard you singing
- Fallen Souls

The acoustic of this venue was really brilliant. And Jimmy was too, even though I could recognize his voice sounded a bit tired. But all in all a brilliant gig and I'm happy I made the trip to London.
Even though I could cry that I can't see him tomorrow. Seems like this will be my last report for a while.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Denver, Colorado 8/27/16 Globe Hall jlatham 1 1,360 08-29-2016, 02:05 AM
Last Post: starlit
  webster hall 7.20.12 bigstrongcable 6 866 08-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Fiasco!
  Studio at Webster Hall 7/17/11 SarahBeth 11 1,790 07-27-2011, 03:01 PM
Last Post: redjez
  Pygmalion Music Festival, Sept. 25, 2010 jade 1 635 10-25-2010, 07:07 AM
Last Post: SarahBeth
  Anti-Pop Festival, Orlando, Nov. 11-14 Trathena 33 3,633 11-23-2009, 04:57 PM
Last Post: redjez