Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which movie did you see at last?
Hey all
Tell about your experience on movie which you have see at last!
Do you mean the last movie I've seen? I saw Paranormal Activity last Saturday.

The acting and production were excellent. It would have been creepier and more enjoyable if I'd not been stuck with an audience that hooted, giggled, fake-screamed, and yelled at the screen ("Oh no! On no! You did NOT just go up those stairs! HAHAHAHA!!") throughout the entire film.

That being said, don't believe anyone when they say, "It's like Blair Witch." It's not anything like The Blair Witch Project. Not as good a story. Not as frightening or creepy. Not even close. The acting, however, is just as good.
Corpse bride.....lol. obviously I haven't been in awhile
At the theater.... Public Enemy. Meh, wasn't as interesting as I hoped it would be.

The theater is so expensive these days, even if you go to a matinee.
At the theatre -- The Happening, which was so shitty, my husband and I walked out after half an hour. That was like a year ago.
At home (last night) -- The Man Without a Face.
Where the Wild Things Are..very easily will be my movie of the year for 2009, as I left the theater in tears both times I saw it. The soundtrack for it also is just perfect. Karen O totally captured the vibe of the story. Very heartfelt.

I also saw Whip It and parts of Zombieland and Capitalism: A Love Story. none of them were bad. I'd recommend Whip It for sure. Ellen Page is quite good, and really nothing like her Juno character.
at the theater - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (yeah I'm a nerd). Friggin amazing!

home - Cars (for like the 5 millionth time...I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old, what can I say?)
Is it sad that spambots are the only thing driving conversation on this part of the forum?
Ninja Assassin on Thanksgiving. It was everything my best friend and I wanted. A total bloody mess full well knowing it wasn't going to be a "good" movie but we took humor in it and loved it.

Side note: it was a 9:30pm showing and 8 year old kids were in the audience. I mean I am not conservative by any means but shit!!! that movie is not meant for 8 year old children.
I seen The ring horror movie at last.I like this movie and story was nice.
The last movie which I watched is Final Destination 5. It is really great and very interesting movie. In this movie all the characters played fantastic roles and the director Steven Quale has done amazing job to make this movie. I like the most sound effect, graphics and animation of this movie. It is one of my favorite movie which I like to watch again and again.
Avatar movie i watched at last.. Avatar movie is released on 2009 in London. Avatar is primarily an action-adventure adventure of self-discovery, in the ambiance of imperialism and abysmal ecology. Cameron said his afflatus was "every individual science fiction book I apprehend as a kid", and that he was decidedly appetite to amend the appearance of Edgar Rice Burroughs's John Carter series.
I seen the last movie is a Fast and furious 5 this one is a hilarious movie. I like this movie because this one is a best action movie. So i like this movie and this movie got a best screen shots too.
At home - In Time(which was not good st all)
In the theatre - Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy(which was superb)
I like to watch movie and it is my hobby. It is one of the best way to reduce the stress level and boost mood. At last i watched The Hangover. It is very nice comedy movie. In this movie i really got best fun and enjoyment. I like to watch this movie again also.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you seen the new movie "Avatar"? jeryruse 1 1,807 03-31-2012, 04:17 AM
Last Post: abdouacly
  Jeff Buckley movie? lobo 16 5,431 08-17-2011, 07:05 PM
Last Post: SarahBeth
  Jimmy Gnecco in Bruce Willis Movie? TheFallenSoul 7 4,146 05-13-2010, 11:26 AM
Last Post: SoundscapeMN
  Where the Wild Things Are (2009) movie+soundtrack SoundscapeMN 2 634 12-15-2009, 02:49 AM
Last Post: jeryruse