Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The rest of this site
So aside from the messageboard when is the rest of this site going to be updated, it has been since May 2008 and Jimmy and OURS have been up to so much since then. There has been videos, bike rides, radio shows, benefit shows, Europe touring, and Label changing.

Will this site ever be more then the messageboard?
You know, Ive been wondering the same thing. Id be willing to take responsibility for keeping it updated (or to HELP to keep it updated) -- I think this could be a really valuable resource/community for Ours Fans.

Anybody know what happened to KTB (the person)?
I'm around, just busy with work.
busy job huh? the people want updates, can the responsibility be handed down to someone that would commit more to the site. There are a lot of members that post daily updates and start new topics, i am sure there is someone in there that want the job.
With much respect, there is a lot of stuff going on with Jimmy and his solo stuff, i am sure the site as a whole could use a new chapter and attention.
digenger Wrote:busy job huh? the people want updates, can the responsibility be handed down to someone that would commit more to the site. There are a lot of members that post daily updates and start new topics, i am sure there is someone in there that want the job.
With much respect, there is a lot of stuff going on with Jimmy and his solo stuff, i am sure the site as a whole could use a new chapter and attention.

I'd be happy to help out - I usually post a ton of stuff as it is (write ups, videos, pictures etc). But yes, I agree -- that Jimmy's solo album is a new chapter and could definitely use it's own attention on this site. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems accessing the site? Acrobat 4 2,158 10-30-2008, 05:39 PM
Last Post: SarahBeth