Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Questions
At the end of The Actors Studio episodes, James Lipton always asks these 10 questions.

How would you answer these:

1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)?
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I'm bored...I'll play...

1. What is your favorite word? i saw cool alot. But I love the word 'sonic'
2. What is your least favorite word? hmm, the only one that springs to mind is something my friend used to say in high school which was 'rexy'... means good apparently...
3. What turns you on (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)? music and someone playing music to me. thats never really happened though..
4. What turns you off? hah, not alot...um fake people. just say you don't wanna talk to me instead of pretending you care!
5. What is your favorite curse word? shit
6. What sound or noise do you love? the sound of music..haha...but not the ACTUAL Sound Of Music.
7. What sound or noise do you hate? styrofoam...is that how you spell it?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? well seeing as I dont' have a profession....i would love to be one of those girls that hangs from ribbons and kinda does pole dancing type stuff...can't remember what its called..
9. What profession would you not like to do? Maccas.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? hey hey, here she is!
1. What is your favorite word? Inexoriable
2. What is your least favorite word? Won't say it
3. What turns you on (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)? the love of my life
4. What turns you off? wild stupidity
5. What is your favorite curse word? fuckin'
6. What sound or noise do you love? french horns
7. What sound or noise do you hate? california surfer talk
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? astro-physics
9. What profession would you not like to do? accountant
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? well done, here's a chair
redjez Wrote:9. What profession would you not like to do? Maccas.

Haha, I had to look that up!
1. What is your favorite word?  It changes daily.  Today it's "curcuminoid."
2. What is your least favorite word?  "panties"
3. What turns you on (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)?  Ours
4. What turns you off?    negativity
5. What is your favorite curse word?  "fuck" and its derivatives
6. What sound or noise do you love?  the purring of my cats
7. What sound or noise do you hate?  whiny people & alarm clock
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?  holistic healer
9. What profession would you not like to do?  sales
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?   "Great job!"  
lifer_refil Wrote:
redjez Wrote:9. What profession would you not like to do? Maccas.

Haha, I had to look that up!

what? huh? You didn't know what Maccas' was? You people don't CALL it that?
Wink
1. What is your favorite word? Oblivion
2. What is your least favorite word? "tween" what on earth?
3. What turns you on (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)? Humor
4. What turns you off? Arrogance
5. What is your favorite curse word? "Bitchbastard" It's an inside joke.
6. What sound or noise do you love? Rain
7. What sound or noise do you hate? Garbage trucks
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I really would just be happy teaching preschool forever.
9. What profession would you not like to do? Wal-Mart cashier, did it for 5 months when I was 19. TERRIBLE!!!
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "WORD, HOMESKILLET!"
1. What is your favorite word? quixotic: foolishly impractical especially in the pursuit of ideals : marked by rash lofty romantic ideas or extravagantly chivalrous action
2. What is your least favorite word? bromance
3. What turns you on (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)?
Creatively/spirtually ~ other peoples actions. To be inspired by others art and beauty.
Emotionally ~ running fingers up and down my spine.
4. What turns you off? people, girls, friends... just drinking to get real drunk. Not caring about the social aspect and enjoyment but the alcohol so they might do and say stupid things and be a different person. That goes under it all.
5. What is your favorite curse word? fuck
6. What sound or noise do you love? cricks on a hot summer night
7. What sound or noise do you hate? I have come to hate the sound of trains
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Professional runner
9. What profession would you not like to do? StarBucks barista...  They make me so angry. They don't know anything about making coffee or espresso.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? ... I would like to walk in on the end of a conversation and hear God say "That's what she said!"
1. What is your favorite word? Endogenous

2. What is your least favorite word? Could be many words depending on the context; politics, religion, love, war, promise, friend, trust...etc.

3. What turns you on (creatively, spiritually or emotionally)?Creatively; originality & pushing threshholds. Spiritually; Knowing we do not know.
Emotionally; naked vulnerability.

4. What turns you off? Arrogance

5. What is your favorite curse word? There are so many I like to use, depends on context.

6. What sound or noise do you love? Early morning birds chirping, human heart beat, ocean waves, a river running, crickets, and music Music MUSIC!

7. What sound or noise do you hate? Automobiles, heavy machinery, airplanes, the general hum of the hive.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I am attempting a few; Writer, Chef, Graphic Designer, and Musician.

9. What profession would you not like to do? Anything dealing with bodily functions, workings or by products there of.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Thank you for helping make it warm. Welcome home.