Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/3/10 - Jimmy @ The Mercury Lounge
just announced!!!
I JUST MESSAGED YOU ABOUT THIS.

God, get out of my head.

(But not really)

I have to see what I can arrange at work, so I might be going.
This place is almost as small as Maxwells or maybe a tad bigger.

http://www.mercuryloungenyc.com/event/3988
GAAARRRGGG! i'm so freakin excited i cant contain it!!! between seeing jimmy last week and then checking out the setlists, pics and vids from fl and ga....and then THIS news...well, i'm just bustin' out
now i just gotta find out if my purchase for The Knitting Factory will be good for this one, both places are not affiliated so i am a bit worried.
The Mercury Lounge is in a dope spot in NYC on Houston St, which is very easy to get back to Brooklyn afterwards!
Joy Joy Joy

holds 150 people with a bar in the front kinda like Maxwells again.
I reaaaaaally want to go.

But I feel like I kinda need to leave it up in the air for now (someone tell me I'm nuts, please?) because its a middle of the week show.

Someone, quick talk some sense into me.
DO IIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

(Stop looking at me like that.)
Erin, you know you want to come too.

(DOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIT)

(Don't you look at me like that)
i agree

DO
IT
!
ohmyYES! you ALL have to go and you WILL have a blast!!! DO IT!! DO IT!!! soooooooooo envious, i will be waiting for all of your great pics and reviews!!!!
*grumbles something about enablers*

*waits for head to explode*
Bumping this up because tix go on sale at noon today.

(Ive decided I'm getting a ticket and worrying about the logistics later)
Hey y'all..this is Denise! Vicki and I are SO THERE. V's birthday is on 2/2/10, so I hope Jimmy is singing Happy Birthday (or, um, I guess I am)!

Sarah Beth, you know you want to come!
Hipster Wrote:Hey y'all..this is Denise!  Vicki and I are SO THERE.  V's birthday is on 2/2/10, so I hope Jimmy is singing Happy Birthday (or, um, I guess I am)!

I bought my ticket. I'll deal with the logistics after Christmas.

Service fees? Fucking suck.

And Denise, I got Jimmy to sing to Erin on her birthday, I'm sure he'd do it for V. Wink Then again, I still am hoping for a show around my birthday in April. Smile

Just bought a ticket for me and my sister... :-D

It's hard for me to plan my schedule these days because I'm working for a touring musician and could essentially be anywhere at anytime, but fuck it, i'd rather be out money than be out of the show... speaking of, I'm glad these tickets are pretty cheap (and therefore the service charges aren't too bad)... because well, I haven't made money since May (and even then, my savings are well, not much).

SO STOKED for this show.

Since a BUNCH of us are going we should try to plan a pre-show meet up... maybe for a drink or two (or dinner?) it's in LES so there's a bunch of options.
Fiasco! Wrote:Just bought a ticket for me and my sister... :-D

It's hard for me to plan my schedule these days because I'm working for a touring musician and could essentially be anywhere at anytime, but fuck it, i'd rather be out money than be out of the show... speaking of, I'm glad these tickets are pretty cheap (and therefore the service charges aren't too bad)... because well, I haven't made money since May (and even then, my savings are well, not much).

SO STOKED for this show.

YAY HAYLEY! barring a snowstorm (which we're getting this weekend, UGH, DNW), I'm going to go I think. (As I said, I have a ticket, I'm going to deal with logistics after)

Quote:Since a BUNCH of us are going we should try to plan a pre-show meet up... maybe for a drink or two (or dinner?) it's in LES so there's a bunch of options.

I'm down. That sounds like a great plan. Smile
Hipster Wrote:Hey y'all..this is Denise!  Vicki and I are SO THERE.  V's birthday is on 2/2/10, so I hope Jimmy is singing Happy Birthday (or, um, I guess I am)!

Awesome, hey guess what, my birthday is 3/3/10 and Tiph is 4/4/10!

cool huh? any more double dates up in her
digenger Wrote:

Awesome, hey guess what, my birthday is 3/3/10 and Tiph is 4/4/10!

cool huh? any more double dates up in her

Mine's 4/10/10 Smile
Has anyone found out if the tickets for the Knitting factory are good for this show, i didn't refund mine even though they were not physical tickets i hope to be able to gain entrance to this show with that purchase.
digenger Wrote:Has anyone found out if the tickets for the Knitting factory are good for this show, i didn't refund mine even though they were not physical tickets i hope to be able to gain entrance to this show with that purchase.

Are they affiliated with the Mercury Lounge? I guess you can call and ask them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did anyone see the IG post from Jimmy. . . blasko66 0 173 12-17-2021, 04:58 PM
Last Post: blasko66
  jimmy playing AND tattoos! starlit 0 609 05-14-2014, 12:13 PM
Last Post: starlit
  Jimmy Gnecco Web Performance HOURS 24 3,160 02-25-2014, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Kosh_ap
  A message from Jimmy to his friends and fans in Southern California DJRokyManson 3 1,027 09-20-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: SoundscapeMN
  Jimmy Gnecco 9/22/10 Mercy Lounge Nashville jlatham 46 5,660 09-30-2010, 02:33 PM
Last Post: jlatham
  New NJ Headlining Jimmy show added in NJ digenger 15 2,419 06-28-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post: silke
Big Grin Jimmy at Tractor Tavern - Seattle, WA - 05/08/10 Desiree 16 4,360 05-12-2010, 12:45 PM
Last Post: holydiver
  Jimmy @ SXSW 2010 Stars Die 21 3,335 04-08-2010, 01:10 PM
Last Post: SarahBeth
  Jimmy @ On The Rox 02.07.10 idylls 44 6,498 02-25-2010, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Trathena
  2/3/10 Mercury Lounge "Special Guests" dancingaloneindc 15 1,733 02-08-2010, 07:14 PM
Last Post: SarahBeth