Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working With Michael Maxxis
I am so terribly exhausted but today from 6am to 8pm I have been working as a Production Assistant on Michael Maxxis's music video for Billy Talent... Its all outside and I hurt so much and am so cold but a highlight... I got to work right next to Maxxis holding the camera battery and if the camera guy feel walking backwards I was to catch him. I'll give more highlights as I can but of course nothing about the actual video. I can only hope that I will be working with Maxxis on Our's next music video. I have the connection and I can make this happen : )... must sleep
I already told you this, But I'm so excited that you got this opportunity. Smile I can't wait to hear more. Smile
Ok, now I am home. This was one of the best trips ever. Working right beside the man who produced the "Live Again", "God Only Wants You", and "Worst Things Beautiful" videos. I didn't have much of a chance to talk to him. I did sit 3 seats down from him at lunch one day. I also held the camera battery for his camera man running backwards next to him and got to put the slate in front of the camera at the begin of a scene once or twice. I also spoke to a girl (His G.F. I think) about the Nikon D300 that she was using that was Maxxis's. He just did seem that approachable though.

The weather was bitter and cold. Working in a balmy 20 degrees for 16 hours was awesome a day for two days was nice. I didn't have a place to stay so I roomed with one guy on the 20th floor of an apartment high rise in the middle of downtown Toronto. When it was all said and done I thanked the producer kindly and said that I'll be back in May hopefully unless they are going to be working with Maxxis and Ours/Jimmy. If that happens I am there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  r.i.p. michael jackson starlit 17 1,862 07-17-2009, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Trathena
  James Hall/Michael Jerome heatwave_radio 1 597 11-02-2006, 10:34 AM
Last Post: heatwave_radio