Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photography anyone?
starlit Wrote:thx for the boston pics, sarabeth!  my hometown is *cough* lynn, heheheh, and i miss my old haunts!  

Ahhh....Lynn, Lynn, city of sin? Wink

Glad you enjoyed them!
I've got some new stuff up at my website. Recently shot some pictures with Cursive that I love. www.danindrahos.com click on "humanity" for the portrait section.
splithesky Wrote:I've got some new stuff up at my website. Recently shot some pictures with Cursive that I love. www.danindrahos.com     click on "humanity" for the portrait section.

Awesome dude, Those Green Day pics are out of control man! not a fan of them, but those pictures are amazing!

The Cursive ones are great! looks like someone shaved! did you get to see em perform too or just take pics of em?

i am still in love with all the Mastodon pics, so good, the hue, their faces, the grit and dirt!

GOOD SHIT MAN!

looking forward to meeting you one of these days!

PS - more OURS pics please, i know you must have a slew of em!
Thanks all around double D!
Yeah, I think Tim shaved like that day. I saw video from the show right before and he still had facial hair. I definitely stayed for the show. They played for close to 2 hours that night. It was pretty intense. They played a lot of older stuff plus some covers. This was my second time seeing them this year and they don't disappoint.
We will definitely meet up at some point. I'm hoping to make it up that way again sometime next year for some shooting or maybe a mini vacation with the woman. I'll hit you up if I do for sure.

Tons of them. Not sure what's going to be used yet, but I can't wait to start being able to show some of them.
Quote:Tons of them. Not sure what's going to be used yet, but I can't wait to start being able to show some of them.

And we can't wait to start seeing some of them!

Couple of my favorite pictures from NYE in Boston (These are all up on facebook for those of you who I'm friends with on there):

Trinity Church:
[Image: DSCN2618.jpg]

Park Street Church, looking straight up the steeple:
[Image: DSCN2659.jpg]

Fanueil Hall:
[Image: DSCN2664.jpg]