Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alice In Chains deftones and mastodon
killer tour this fall

http://www.blackdiamondskye.com/
Can't wait for the Boston show. MASSIVE fan of all 3 bands. Boo-ya!!!
Beyond excited. Hoping for a New Orleans show, but if not... I'll be headed to Atlanta for sure. One of my goals this year was to shoot Deftones... so them playing with Mastodon just made it super easy. Third time seeing Mastodon, 4th time seeing Deftones... but it's been since like 2001 since I last saw them.
splithesky Wrote:Beyond excited. Hoping for a New Orleans show, but if not... I'll be headed to Atlanta for sure. One of my goals this year was to shoot Deftones... so them playing with Mastodon just made it super easy. Third time seeing Mastodon, 4th time seeing Deftones... but it's been since like 2001 since I last saw them.

tsk tsk tsk, not a word about shooting AIC huh!?
Saw AIC at the Paramount in Seattle a few months ago with Creature with the Atom Brain. AIC sounded AWESOME!

This is such a better tour though. Mastodon especially is going to bring some massive energy to that stage.
digenger Wrote:
splithesky Wrote:Beyond excited. Hoping for a New Orleans show, but if not... I'll be headed to Atlanta for sure. One of my goals this year was to shoot Deftones... so them playing with Mastodon just made it super easy. Third time seeing Mastodon, 4th time seeing Deftones... but it's been since like 2001 since I last saw them.

tsk tsk tsk, not a word about shooting AIC huh!?

haha. AIC is just an added bonus. I went to sleep listening to Jar of Flies for about 3 years straight. I still love that album. The self titled album is great too. I just got a little excited about seeing Deftones again.
SAP is my fav!
splithesky Wrote:haha. AIC is just an added bonus. I went to sleep listening to Jar of Flies for about 3 years straight. I still love that album. The self titled album is great too. I just got a little excited about seeing Deftones again.

That's exactly what I did with Aenima. Fell asleep to that baby for what felt like forever.

This is a strange pairing I think, musically. But, as far as I know everyone who  likes Deftones like AIC and vice versa. Will be a special show indeed!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deftones - Diamond Eyes toolerawk 9 1,113 07-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Last Post: feverdown
  Alice In Chains - Black Gives Way To Blue toolerawk 1 515 09-22-2009, 08:53 AM
Last Post: feverdown
  Anyone see Alice In Chains or are seeing em on their tour? digenger 4 638 09-14-2009, 06:29 PM
Last Post: wafflestomper