killer tour this fall

http://www.blackdiamondskye.com/

04-29-2010 07:46 AM
Quote this message in a reply
drkdglr13
Fan since 2000

Group: Registered
RE: Alice In Chains deftones and mastodon

Can't wait for the Boston show. MASSIVE fan of all 3 bands. Boo-ya!!!

~Evan~
04-29-2010 09:42 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
splithesky
Professional cookie eater

Beyond excited. Hoping for a New Orleans show, but if not... I'll be headed to Atlanta for sure. One of my goals this year was to shoot Deftones... so them playing with Mastodon just made it super easy. Third time seeing Mastodon, 4th time seeing Deftones... but it's been since like 2001 since I last saw them.

04-29-2010 12:52 PM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
digenger
Unregistered

Group: N/A
RE:  Alice In Chains deftones and mastodon

splithesky Wrote:

Beyond excited. Hoping for a New Orleans show, but if not... I'll be headed to Atlanta for sure. One of my goals this year was to shoot Deftones... so them playing with Mastodon just made it super easy. Third time seeing Mastodon, 4th time seeing Deftones... but it's been since like 2001 since I last saw them.

tsk tsk tsk, not a word about shooting AIC huh!?

05-02-2010 06:23 PM
holydiver

Saw AIC at the Paramount in Seattle a few months ago with Creature with the Atom Brain. AIC sounded AWESOME!

This is such a better tour though. Mastodon especially is going to bring some massive energy to that stage.

Dance, monkey!
05-03-2010 09:27 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
splithesky
Professional cookie eater

RE:   Alice In Chains deftones and mastodon

digenger Wrote:

splithesky Wrote:

tsk tsk tsk, not a word about shooting AIC huh!?

haha. AIC is just an added bonus. I went to sleep listening to Jar of Flies for about 3 years straight. I still love that album. The self titled album is great too. I just got a little excited about seeing Deftones again.

05-04-2010 06:33 AM
digenger
Unregistered

Group: N/A

SAP is my fav!

05-05-2010 08:41 AM
Tiph_Tiph

RE:    Alice In Chains deftones and mastodon

splithesky Wrote:

haha. AIC is just an added bonus. I went to sleep listening to Jar of Flies for about 3 years straight. I still love that album. The self titled album is great too. I just got a little excited about seeing Deftones again.

That's exactly what I did with Aenima. Fell asleep to that baby for what felt like forever.

This is a strange pairing I think, musically. But, as far as I know everyone who  likes Deftones like AIC and vice versa. Will be a special show indeed!

Reaching out to embrace the random
05-25-2010 12:35 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: