Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Tour Dates *Updated 10/5, NEW Culture Fix Show 10/29 Added*
SarahBeth Wrote:Just added 2 new FL dates (W/Plain Jane Automobile) to the first post. Looks like the new dates are with the full band. Smile

COUGH*birthdaytriptoflorida*COUGH

dancingaloneindc Wrote:
SarahBeth Wrote:Just added 2 new FL dates (W/Plain Jane Automobile) to the first post. Looks like the new dates are with the full band. Smile

COUGH*Ithinkyoushoulddoit*COUGHCOUGHCOUGHSNEEZE

SarahBeth Wrote:
dancingaloneindc Wrote:

COUGH*Ithinkyoushoulddoit*COUGHCOUGHCOUGHSNEEZE

happy happy birthday and YES!!!! do it!!!!!! : )
Yes, you should. FL dates are the second week in Sept. I've got my hopes up that just maybe they will put in an Atlanta date for the 1st (or really close to it). It'd be such an insanely awesome 30th birthday. I need some MAJOR uplifting. *fingers are hopelessly crossed*

Formica Linoleum Wrote:Yes, you should. FL dates are the second week in Sept. I've got my hopes up that just maybe they will put in an Atlanta date for the 1st (or really close to it). It'd be such an insanely awesome 30th birthday. I need some MAJOR uplifting. *fingers are hopelessly crossed*

OMG I HOPE SO FOR YOU. *crosses fingers* That'd be an AMAZING birthday present. I'm going to be 30 in April and I'm hoping for a Boston or NYC date around there. Because celebrating with Jimmy would be the best way.

Smile <3
Formica Linoleum Wrote:It'd be such an insanely awesome 30th birthday. I need some MAJOR uplifting. *fingers are hopelessly crossed*

Yeah...a Happy Birthday Sing Along starring Jimmy Gnecco/Ours has always been on MY bucket-list. Yours too?
Well IF they don't book Hotlanta and IF I end up down in Florida and IF you can swing the trip, we should celebrate together!
*doing a silly Virgo dance to put a smile on your face*
dancingaloneindc Wrote:
Formica Linoleum Wrote:It'd be such an insanely awesome 30th birthday. I need some MAJOR uplifting. *fingers are hopelessly crossed*

Yeah...a Happy Birthday Sing Along starring Jimmy Gnecco/Ours has always been on MY bucket-list.  Yours too?  
Well IF they don't book Hotlanta and IF I end up down in Florida and IF you can swing the trip, we should celebrate together!  

I think this sounds like a fabulous idea. Totally wish I could swing that trip because it'd be FUNNNNNNN.

I totally want to do something amazing for my 30th too.
dancingaloneindc Wrote:

Yeah...a Happy Birthday Sing Along starring Jimmy Gnecco/Ours has always been on MY bucket-list.  Yours too?  

Yeah. I've always hated my birthday, so I like to plan stuff like that to cheer me up. I'll feel so much better about turning thirty if I know Jimmy will be singing on that day.

A trip to Orlando is very tempting and plausible. My mom loves Florida. Oooh.. you've put ideas into my head.
SarahBeth Wrote:I think this sounds like a fabulous idea. Totally wish I could swing that trip because it'd be FUNNNNNNN.

DOOOOOOOOOO it!
Formica Linoleum Wrote:
SarahBeth Wrote:I think this sounds like a fabulous idea. Totally wish I could swing that trip because it'd be FUNNNNNNN.

DOOOOOOOOOO it!

Heeee. I see you enabling me. ISEEYOU.

We'll see. I might have to see if I can talk Erin into it too. her birthday is two weeks later.

GDY BOTH. I can get a RT ticket from Bos to Orlando thurs - mon for $200. I'm SERIOUSLY considering it. (You all suck)
Guys, I have a feeling we're going to be getting some more tour dates soon --- and Plain Jane Automobile will be supporting! Keep an eye on this thread, I'll keep the first post updated as I come across them.

I got a tweet from Duke today that told me they'd be up my way in October with Jimmy!! Can't wait!! (No details yet)

....(sneaks in....)
ladies, ladies, ladies!  3 words for you all:
book. those. flights.
Smile
(sneaks away, hehe)
I'll just have to wait and see what dates come up. My family isn't too keen on driving 6-8hrs to Orlando. I could go for Nashville or the Carolinas... maybe even Birmingham. We shall see.

I want to see Jimmy on my birthday... really want.
Sept 22 - Nashville, TN.

I've been stalking his website looking for Atlanta......
here's your boston show, sarahbeth!!

Sept. 25 8PM Indigo Gallery - Champaign, IL

Sept. 28 8PM Hard Rock - Boston, MA

Sept. 29 8PM Nietzsche's - Buffalo, NY

and i think seeing him at a club called nietzche's would be too cool.
god is dead.
starlit Wrote:Sept. 28 8PM Hard Rock - Boston, MA

Hmmm... either I didn't notice those or they were put up right after I looked. I have been looking every couple of hours for days. I have no life, it's true.
starlit Wrote:here's your boston show, sarahbeth!!

Sept. 25 8PM Indigo Gallery - Champaign, IL

Sept. 28 8PM Hard Rock - Boston, MA

and i think seeing him at a club called nietzche's would be too cool.  
god is dead.

EEEEEEEEEEEEE!

YAY BOSTON (DAMN YOU GNECCO WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE AN EFFING TUESDAY NIGHT). But at the Hard Rock, too COOL.

*running to update the first post now*
NEW SHOWS ADDED:

Sept 22 - Nashville
Sept 28 - BOSTON
Sept 29 - Buffalo
Finally a hometown show. Nashville!!!!:clap::clap:
jlatham Wrote:Finally a hometown show. Nashville!!!!:clap::clap:

I have to find a way to get up to Nashville. It's in the middle of the week, so it's going to be a challenge.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new tour! blasko66 0 214 01-10-2022, 12:03 PM
Last Post: blasko66
Big Grin Chicago show 8-29-21? eyestheskies 1 247 09-18-2021, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Sippe
  the tour is here! blasko66 0 218 06-16-2021, 03:32 PM
  August 2016 Tour SarahBeth 17 2,383 08-07-2016, 01:42 PM
Last Post: starlit
  Penny Dreadful fans will see someone familiar at tonight's show blasko66 2 1,041 04-01-2016, 05:41 PM
Last Post: jlatham
  nov 28 nyc show starlit 8 1,789 12-02-2015, 08:06 PM
  summer tour!!!!!!!!! starlit 1 921 04-22-2015, 02:20 PM
  benefit show! starlit 2 846 06-02-2014, 06:11 PM
  Spring Tour, 2014 jade 7 961 05-07-2014, 02:31 PM
Last Post: jade
  nj show 4/19/14 starlit 8 1,012 04-30-2014, 03:53 PM
Last Post: northstar80