Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Heart is here
I can not believe this board is not blowing up from everyone about their early packages!

Just did a listen through and i love it. Every song is amazing. So glad to have heard all the studio tracks.
Big thanks to Jolie and Tim, you guys truly supply the wind beneath my wings.

Loved the new ending to Light on The Grave. The new version of Gravity is Great! Talk To Me is Awesome.

who would have thought that these songs would sound so different from the live versions.
I don't have mine yet. I'm pissed. It doesn't take THAT LONG to get here from NYC.

Did yours come via USPS or UPS Dave? Because if it came UPS I more than likely won't get it until Monday (DAMMIT) but if it was regular mail then it should be here tomorrow.

They mailed me mines been shipped...........waiting on that mail man
Just got mine now!!!! Listening to the deluxe! Awesome!
Damn, mine should be here tomorrow or Monday I'd guess. I've only got the CD coming though.
I do wanna say at the same time i also feel this album sounds a little limited and dare i say the live versions do better justice to what he brings to the table.
Just opened it. Will give it a listen soon.
just arrived home from dinner and this is was waiting leaning against my door. awesome!
I really hope mine arrives tomorrow then if people are getting theirs already!!
where the hell do you download the code from? i went to http://www.brightantenna.com/jg-theheart but theres no where to enter email and download code
Just got home from a long day at work to a lovely surprise! Haven't opened it yet. Dinner first, then my real sustenance!
digenger Wrote:I do wanna say at the same time i also feel this album sounds a little limited and dare i say the live versions do better justice to what he brings to the table.

Dude, come on already. That just goes without saying at this point. Jimmy's always been better live than on record. I consider that a plus for artists.
P.S. LINK
I hate to say it but I came across this about 20 mins. ago.

http://www.rlslog.net/jimmy-gnecco-the-heart-2010-fnt/

I'm speechless.
drkdglr13 Wrote:I hate to say it but I came across this about 20 mins. ago.

I'm speechless.

OMG IS THAT A LEAK?

Dude, I'm sooooooo tempted since my stuff STILL ISNT HERE. (But the mail hasn't come yet today so....)

SarahBeth Wrote:

I'm speechless.

OMG IS THAT A LEAK?

Dude, I'm sooooooo tempted since my stuff STILL ISNT HERE. (But the mail hasn't come yet today so....)

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You made it this far. Do not crack, Sarah.

I'm still waiting for my package too. I REALLY hope it gets here today. I want that damn DVD so much.
Formica Linoleum Wrote:
SarahBeth Wrote:

I'm speechless.

OMG IS THAT A LEAK?

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You made it this far. Do not crack, Sarah.

I'm still waiting for my package too. I REALLY hope it gets here today. I want that damn DVD so much.

I'm so glad I have y'all to keep me sane. Big Grin I hope it gets here today too, but if its coming UPS, there's a real good chance it doesnt get here until Monday. (FAIL)
I selected the cheapest shipping method available. I'm not sure if it's UPS or USPS. I hope it's not USPS because they try to fit everything in the mailbox. Even if it's obvious it won't fit. I had 2 silverchair Diorama 12" folded and put in my mailbox way back. I'm really anxious about my deluxe package. I don't want anything to happen to it.
Haven't had the chance to listen to the album yet, but I'm watching the DVD now. Let's just say, I'm not usually this emotional on a Saturday morning, lol. The EPK is well done.
"Gravity" is my fave so far.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SIGNED Import of The Heart [X] HOURS 1 555 09-09-2013, 11:33 PM
Last Post: HOURS
  "The Heart" MERCHANDISE HOURS 0 460 08-09-2013, 11:59 AM
Last Post: HOURS
  favorite songs from "the heart" starlit 11 1,414 12-20-2011, 04:12 AM
Last Post: chilsonrolen
  The Heart X Edition (Deluxe Version) powernoize 13 2,006 12-14-2011, 01:29 PM
Last Post: powernoize
  The Heart - One Year Later 7/20/11 SarahBeth 10 1,564 10-10-2011, 10:14 PM
Last Post: luciddream71
  JIMMY GNECCO ARTICLE - "The Heart" Desiree 5 791 06-30-2010, 05:00 AM
Last Post: redjez
  The Heart: OFFICIAL TRACK LIST: 13 or 15 songs? SoundscapeMN 13 1,716 05-28-2010, 06:36 AM
Last Post: SarahBeth
  "the heart"- lyrics? starlit 2 687 05-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Last Post: starlit
  Jimmy sings "heart" at radio station vid. must see! eternity_22 0 451 12-06-2009, 11:54 PM
Last Post: eternity_22