Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What career do you think you would have excelled at
if you weren't in your current career?

I often think I would have made a good cop. When I watch crime investigation programs on television, I find that I think very similarly to the investigators being

Um, I don't really know. I have an AS in photography, but I ended up working at a youth detention center as a Mental Health clerk. If I could get paid more for the concert photography, I'd do that. My only chances of that happening is if I work for a publication. Oh, I was a newborn photographer at a hospital but it was commission and it was right when the economy spiraled down, so people didn't buy the photos. It was really expensive, so I don't blame the parents.

When I was at the detention center, I thought about going back to school for social services (adolescent). After talking to some people, I decided the pay wouldn't be worth all the time and money I'd have to put in to be educated.

The best job would be a psychiatrist at juvie. $125/hr. You talk to the kids and decide if medication is the right option, you write an order and you're done. Then you monitor by having monthly sessions.
I decided a couple of years ago, he needed the power, I spent a couple of months to create a sketch to create the necessary social contacts and contacts with the media. From the original research and a strange idea came to mind and I have a great idea to create an internet thingie. Now I just want to make a couple of hundred million or a billion or two, and build a mansion on his island. I need simple.
I was very confused about my career and really couldn't decide the career at that time. But, Now I am confirmed that I want to build up my career in SEO which is really very good and I am sure about that i will defiantly achieve my dreams in SEO field.
I am really good in online marketing as there are many different things that really matter for the successful online marketing campaign. Now social network also take the major part in this process. As it is the place with heavy and genuine traffic.