Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weathervane - New Collaboration with Paul Waaktaar-Savoy
I love Weathervane!!!!  Jimmy's voice sounds FANTASTIC on this studio recording.  So much so that it holds up to all the live versions you guys posted.  

He should bring some of his songs into this project like "Sing For Me",  "Mechanical Lovers",  "Devil",  and re-do "Worst Things Beautiful" with the same production/producer and you would have magic!

Jim Possible Wrote:He should bring some of his songs into this project like "Sing For Me",  ....

YES! Loved that one last year.
I wasn't sure about it at first but I think I do really like it now, I don't know why but I imagine it being a good driving tune
inn Wrote:I wasn't sure about it at first but I think I do really like it now, I don't know why but I imagine it being a good driving tune

I love when it comes up in the car on the ipod or the mix CD I tossed it on. Smile It is a good driving song.
on out of blue comes green website you can vote for your favorite version of weathervane (acoustic or single studio version)
+ Promotional Image taken in August  enjoy!

Pal waaktaar-savoy and weathervane + additional informations : link

info from out of blue comes green twitter:

official twitter
I've been poking around in the depths lately and what ever became of this project?