Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temporary Loss and Shoot the One in the Middle/Wished for None?
Im wondering if anyone has a recording of Temporary Loss and/or Shoot the One in the Middle/Wished for None... These are the only two Ours songs I've never heard.
I have both of those-how do you want me to get them to you?
Please... that would be great! Thanks in advance...

email: mikeaclemmer@yahoo.com
supshirtz Wrote:I have both of those-how do you want me to get them to you?
If you wouldnt mind uploading them to a free file sharing website, and posting the link to download them, that would be awesome so that more people can download the tracks. My personal favorite sites to use are http://sendspace.com and http://yousendit.com because they are easy to upload and download frm.
Here are the links for Shoot The One in the Middle and Temporary Loss. I also listed a great version of In The Garden and Saint Down The Hall (different than the one just posted the other day). I have quite a few others (Hurt Like A Tattoo, Death in the City, Living in a Video, Throw Me To the Fire) so I can post more if someone wants a rare track .

Hurt Like A Tattoo and Throw me to the fire please.:clap:
Here ya go!

Hurt Like A Tattoo

Throw Me to the Fire
supshirtz Wrote:Here ya go!

Hurt Like A Tattoo

Throw Me to the Fire

Oh dude.. what else do you have?!!! Smile I'm a nut when it comes to Jimmy/Ours. I haven't heard these before. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the songs!
No problem guys. I have a ton of shows from the Archives site and every bootleg I could get my hands on since 2001. Throw out some song names and if you want just acoustic or full band and I will share what I have.
supshirtz Wrote:No problem guys.  I have a ton of shows from the Archives site and every bootleg I could get my hands on since 2001.  Throw out some song names and if you want just acoustic or full band and I will share what I have.

hey good people, is there anyway to have those songs put back up... i missed the download period!!!!!

thank you!!!

Stephanie
You know... Perhaps if someone at Cool Beans talked to Jimmy beforehand, he'd play these?
i forgot about shoot the one in the middle.
i love that song, but he hasn't played it in ages.
Yeah, Wished for None.....I asked him at two different shows to play it (before the shows started), but no beans. Seems like he retires songs for reasons other than their quality, because this is one of the most beautiful creations he has ever produced. He was surprised when I told him that in Atlanta. I hope he dusts it off and brings it back, like maybe on the new CD???? Hey, I can always hope.

Gotta get my pirate garb on....I'm handing out pirate beads to all the little kids tonight. I accumulate so many of them during the year (beads, not kids), I have to find some way to get rid of them.
I will try to post them back up sometime tonight.
Here are the songs again:

Shoot the One in the Middle

Temporary Loss
ohhh good friend!!!! THANK YOU thank you THANK YOU! You made my day, and quite possobly my month sooo much brighter.

happiness for you,

Stephanie
wow.. seriously, thank you so very much. I've been itching to hear these songs :lovestruck: thank you thank youuuu! they're absolutely amazing!! aaaahhhhh thank you.
Did Jimmy change any of the song/lyrics when he renamed Shoot the one in the middle to wished for none? if so, anyony got a recording of that?

as far as I know there's only two recordings of shoot the one in the middle..
You are very welcome. Temporary Loss has been one of my favorites for a while and I have had the pleasure of covering Safe From The Worms at a few of my acoustic shows here in Columbus, OH.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  kill me (now, shoot me sooner) starlit 14 2,710 11-04-2008, 01:50 AM
Last Post: reketrebn
  wished for none/shoot the one in the middle luciddream71 3 1,104 01-29-2008, 04:10 AM
Last Post: Wished For None