Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pledge Music : New Album !
Here we go : http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/ours

I just pledged for the new album signed. What do you chose?

On pledgemusic they say that black card holders will get an invitation to the release party. Seems like I will have a new travelling direction :-)

There is also a short video on Youtube for the campaign :
Yup, just pledged $20 for CD. Signed things don't mean anything to me unless I have the experience to go with them, so just the CD is good enough for me. (And I will be seeing Jimmy twice next week...so I figure I can get some stuff signed there anyway, haha).

Been listening to 'Devil' for the past half-hour on repeat. Love. This. Song. The new album is going to be amazing.
I'm thinking about the signed CD but it'll be quite a bit of cash especially with it needing to be posted to the UK. Might just stick with the normal CD.
how cool! i spent my lunch break pledging and tweeting to spread the word!
Gave in and I just pledged for a signed album, all for a good cause!
Wow, nice! I'm definitely going to pledge, I Just need to wait until I get paid again/talk to the bf, etc.
Quote:On pledgemusic they say that black card holders will get an invitation to the release party. Seems like I will have a new travelling direction :-)

That's fun news! Anyone know if its going to be only for the person who's name is on the card or what? The reason I ask is because I have a +1 on mine for Shawn. He pretty much bought the card for me for my birthday and I can't imagine excluding him from something like this. I guess that's something that we'll have to ask when the time comes, but any thoughts on it would be welcome. Smile
I've been spreading the word via the internets...got some people who weren't aware of the pledge campaign to give some funds.

I did the handwritten lyrics one, chose 'Worst Things Beautiful' ..that shit is gonna be awesome framed with my other OURS stuff.
They say handwritten by Jimmy, well it best be Smile
Anyone know if they plan on doing special editions of the new CD when it comes out like what was done for The Heart? Cause I don't know whether to pledge for the signed CD now or just pledge for the download and then wait for a future deluxe edition.
the completed studio version of Autumn that's up on the We Love JG Facebook page sounds awesome! figured i'd give a heads up to anyone who hasn't checked it out yet Wink
Autumn

What a fucking song. 11 minutes 52 seconds of perfection.
You convinced me, Nine, and I went for the hand-written lyrics option, too. For reasons unknown, the drop-down menu only included songs from Mercy, so I had to write-in "Here Is the Light."

"Devil" is great! What's weird is that I know I love Ours big time, but I seem to forget just HOW much until I hear a new recording like "Devil" and experience the thrill of anticipation for the next album. It's the feeling of discovering the band all over again.

Wow--just two or three days into this, and Ours has reached 30% of its goal! This is really gonna happen!! It really is this easy! Wish we could have gone the pledge route long ago!

As for Autumn, could someone clarify for us non-Facebookers: is Autumn available for download? If not, this had better make the cut on the next album!
actually, a member of the crew involved for the Mystery video shoot put Autumn up as a youtube video, on the facebook page...no download available
powernoize Wrote:actually, a member of the crew involved for the Mystery video shoot put Autumn up as a youtube video, on the facebook page...no download available

lovelovelove this!! thx SO much for posting! : )
i found it posted on vimeo as well:
northstar80 Wrote:You convinced me, Nine, and I went for the hand-written lyrics option, too.  For reasons unknown, the drop-down menu only included songs from Mercy, so I had to write-in "Here Is the Light."

"Devil" is great!  What's weird is that I know I love Ours big time, but I seem to forget just HOW much until I hear a new recording like "Devil" and experience the thrill of anticipation for the next album.  It's the feeling of discovering the band all over again.  

Wow--just two or three days into this, and Ours has reached 30% of its goal!  This is really gonna happen!!  It really is this easy!  Wish we could have gone the pledge route long ago!

As for Autumn, could someone clarify for us non-Facebookers:  is Autumn available for download?  If not, this had better make the cut on the next album!

Yeah, I just messaged their site about the dropdown menu thing, I'll let you know what they say.
When they first launched it they didn't have all the other songs in the description. I'd rather have 'Fallen Souls' now that it's an option Smile

I'm proud of the guys for being up to 30% in just a few days, that's awesome.
I wish I could afford the private Jimmy/OURS performance, you also get to pick the set list, that's bad ass.

Thanks, Nine.

Yeah . . . so we have about 59 days to win the lottery!

Alternatively, anyone here need a kidney? Big Grin
I've listened to the Facebook post of Autumn so many times. CANT WAIT FOR MORE MUSIC!
To be clear, if I pledge for the vinyl, I won't also get the CD and free song, correct? I ask because I've participated in some kickstarter projects in which each consecutive higher pledge gets you everything that comes before, plus something new.

But from how it appears here, that's not the case.
As far as I understood every pledger gets the free song and a digital download of the album when the CD is out.
Hello everyone! I just went to the Des Moines and Denver shows. Very good performances, esp. Des Moines. Anyway, I am sorry if this has already been answered, but does anyone know the name of the song where Jimmy keeps repeating: "Get him outta here"?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zoe released an album blasko66 0 287 11-16-2020, 01:45 PM
Last Post: blasko66
  Singles, Album, Tour SoundscapeMN 5 994 10-23-2019, 08:52 PM
Last Post: SoundscapeMN
  New Album Name and Release Date! eveofabyss 124 13,259 12-31-2018, 08:08 PM
Last Post: jlatham
Bug New album - dumb question delight 2 985 01-29-2016, 05:41 PM
Last Post: delight
  Listening Party (for the new album) in early 2016 SoundscapeMN 4 1,155 06-14-2015, 07:56 AM
Last Post: northstar80
  New solo album in the works jade 35 3,400 08-10-2014, 11:17 PM
Last Post: HOURS
  'Devil' Music Video eveofabyss 8 973 08-25-2013, 12:07 PM
Last Post: inn
  album release party - may 14 jmwood42 1 794 05-15-2013, 07:42 AM
Last Post: SoundscapeMN
  Thought about the upcoming album luciddream71 6 959 02-08-2013, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Xxtayce
  Who should produce Ours' next album? northstar80 15 1,654 09-27-2012, 02:42 PM
Last Post: northstar80