Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Drowning
I am curious if anyone on here has a recording of The Drowning from Hotel Cafe with Jimmy, Static, and a guest tabla player? I want to say it is from the '05 or '06 era. I use to have this recording in mpeg or wma which is kind of ridiculous. Just in case I am able to get a hold of the song and it is in one of the aforementioned unGodly formats does anyone know of a decent audio converter? Thank you.
I'm taking a chance that this is what you're looking for. The info. in the file doesn't say where this song was recorded, and the date is 1996 (which seems wrong, so it could actually be from 2006). I can't even remember where I found this song, but it surely sounds like someone could be playing a tabla. Give it a try and see if it's what you're looking for. It's an mp3.

The Drowning

I use Xilisoft to convert files.
OHMY. thank you for this. the show was either july 13 or 14 of 2005 . i interviewed jimmy after those shows and asked him about this song specifically. and yes, their friend accompanied them on a tabla.

on a ditzier note, anyone have a good recommendation for a free unzipper? i used up my winzip freebies and just can't seem to make it work with 7zip. i would LOVE to listen to this song again!
Starlit, I use WinRar. I've not run into a zip file I couldn't open while using it.
thanks so much, jade. i will give it a try. Smile
Let me know if it doesn't work for you. I'd be happy to email it to you.
omg you're the best! thx! yes, please, will dm you my email. thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Request: Drowning Remix Nine 9 1,455 01-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Fallenfan