Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exclusive Live Internet Performance of "Distorted Lullabies"--Dec. 14, 2014
It appears the show was no where near HD and that's too bad. One of the reasons I didn't think it would be worth it. I wonder if the sound was reasonable?
Good fucking grief
I know.
Totally. Here we go with this Elitists forum shit again.
Yeah, um, I'm not trying to get into a pissing match. Just talking about the show and the email. That's all.
I think the free download was an after thought from Jimmy. I don't think they intended to do it all along or it would've been advertised.
HOURS Wrote:Totally.  Here we go with this Elitists forum shit again.

Hey, I was including myself in my post too. I didn't need to join you in a back-and-forth and add to the negativity, but I did, so I was acknowledging that.

Just so you know, HD or not (and I don't know or care), the concert looked gorgeous and it sounded beautiful. I don't know anyone who saw it who had complaints. The feedback on Facebook (and here) is 100% positive.

I know you're upset, and I wish I'd not added to it. I'm sorry about that. I do hope, though, that now that you've said your piece, maybe you can step back and let us enjoy this? I opened this thread so that those who wanted to continue to express their bad feelings about this show could do it in the Discussion thread. This part of the board (as I understand it) is for concert and show reviews.

(Not that I'm moderating. We don't seem to have a moderator anymore.)
blasko66 Wrote:I don't think they intended to do it all along or it would've been advertised.

I agree. I think that he threw in the new songs as an afterthought too. He even said something like, "This is going by pretty fast, so I'm going to slow it down," and then he introduced the band, as if we didn't know who they are. Ha! And am I going crazy, or did he skip Static?

If they'd planned on playing new songs and giving out free stuff, they'd have said so because more would have paid to see it. These things are just icing.
I know they're icing, just like the gift baskets at the Oscars, the rich get richer. If anyone wanted to defuse it they would've talked more about the show instead of replying to me being disappointed in bad information but you guys are more willing to defend then describe. Saying something is HD is the problem, not being in HD isn't. I'm not upset, I'm disappointed in unreliable information. Please describe in detail about the show. Any Sound? Any more screenshots?
I hope it did well enough to help fund the next record.
SoundscapeMN Wrote:I hope it did well enough to help fund the next record.

Me too! So far, from their comments, things are optimistic, but I don't know anymore than anyone else.
Happy new year.
More screenshots.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wanted recordings of live shows blasko66 6 1,409 11-02-2015, 03:49 PM
Last Post: blasko66
  OURS Live Internet Stream June 21st @ 3pm EST jade 42 6,737 06-29-2015, 05:46 PM
Last Post: blasko66
  Spring Tour, 2014 jade 7 961 05-07-2014, 02:31 PM
Last Post: jade
  Jimmy Gnecco Web Performance HOURS 24 3,160 02-25-2014, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Kosh_ap
  january 2014 solo dates starlit 4 643 12-12-2013, 02:32 PM
Last Post: jade
  OURS live - 07/17/2013/Salt Lake City, Utah HOURS 0 508 08-02-2013, 06:14 AM
Last Post: HOURS
  Tonight's show streaming live! can someone record this? powernoize 32 3,450 06-23-2010, 05:56 PM
Last Post: chilibun
  01/24 - RAMS HEAD LIVE - anyone going? thinktwice 3 1,093 01-25-2008, 06:17 PM
Last Post: SammyDoll