Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Ours Limited Is Here"
blasko66 Wrote:$25 internet show for June 21st!

i'm in. this show may be the only one i see for a while. our work schedules are just so crazy this year. i SO wish they would come out to the pnw!
They offered free access to the show to the first ten Black Card Holders to respond to the email. So generous, and so lucky to those living near there or able to make the trip.
I emailed them suggestions and I really hope they take this one: offer up black cards again (maybe at a discount for the remaining two years). I missed so much because I didn't have the cash at the time.
Hi, I've never posted here before but I'm so excited about the internet performance. It's the only way I'll ever get to see them perform. I kicked myself over not being there for the last one but family priorities...I'm so grateful for the second chance!

I got the album preorder as well (never a question) & I'm looking forward to that. Meanwhile I'm going to be rocking out in my PJs eating my porridge at 7am on a Monday. Get me, I'm so rock & roll Big Grin
delight Wrote:Hi, I've never posted here before but I'm so excited about the internet performance. It's the only way I'll ever get to see them perform. I kicked myself over not being there for the last one but family priorities...I'm so grateful for the second chance!

I got the album preorder as well (never a question) & I'm looking forward to that. Meanwhile I'm going to be rocking out in my PJs eating my porridge at 7am on a Monday. Get me, I'm so rock & roll Big Grin

awesome!!! welcome to our little crew, hehe!

just saw this week's offering, but i live a bit too far away for that one.
Ah, to have the coin to hire Ours. . . I would do it. I would so do it.
blasko66 Wrote:Ah, to have the coin to hire Ours. . . I would do it. I would so do it.

It's really not that much. Like 50 bucks for 50 of your friends and you're in, I think. I wish I lived over there. Talk to a small business owner to open shop after hours and bam, a brilliant little private show you'd never forget.
This new offer is the one I want the most so far. Alas, I can't get to NYC or I'd drop the $125 in a heartbeat. I have a dozen ideas. . . .
Who's going to do the dedication that goes on sale and which song are you choosing? I will chose Bells.
blasko66 Wrote:Who's going to do the dedication that goes on sale and which song are you choosing? I will chose Bells.

after MUCH deliberation, i am thinking of going with "ran away to tell the world."
There are so many songs that I absolutely love from Ours/Jimmy that it was not easy. I figured that Bells is one I will never hear live and it's my favorite off of the solo album(s).
And it looks like this offer sold out very fast. I wonder what all of the other choices are.
Did anyone receive their video dedications yet? I'm so excited for mine!
I am so jealous of all you who live on the east coast.

[attachment=363]
jade Wrote:I am so jealous of all you who live on the east coast.

[attachment=363]

Me too!
They extended the video dedications but will they extend Ours Limited an additional week for whatever was moved from that slot? I don't get on facebook so I don't know if anyone asked there already and maybe got a response.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new Ours limited blasko66 3 554 01-03-2021, 07:20 AM
Last Post: Sippe
  limited edition tour tee idylls 1 578 10-13-2008, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Trathena