Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Ours song on Transformers soundtrack
Ours has a new song called "Stronger" on the Transformers Roll Out soundtrack.

Just noticed the announcement on Twitter. You can preview the song on iTunes.
Yep! Starlit posted a link to it in the other thread. Unless this isn't the same song?

https://soundcloud.com/discokillerz
nope the song i posted is called "stellar" and features jimmy on vocals.

there's a new ours tune out there???? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amazon.com shows that the soundtrack will be out on April 15. Which isn't soon enough, lol.
You can hear a sample of "Stronger" here...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01B8ZLM2U?ie=UTF8&keywords=transformers%20roll%20out&qid=1455385323&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1
new songs from both Ours and Mew!
the Mew track "Count to Ten" is up, but I'm having no luck finding "Stronger"

The Mew song has been released on Spotify too. So far the full Ours song isn't out. There is a longer sample on Itunes versus that Amazon link I posted.
It's out!! Killer song. Don't know if this song will be on the new album but it's a return to form for me. Classic Ours song with big guitars, great vocals and the production is top notch. I wonder if this song was done in their new studios?
Really interesting song, and I'd say that it's actually the heaviest Ours song to date.

Btw, the part where he sings "I've found myself in the middle of a place I'd never dream of", that sounds really familiar, sounds like something he's done live after Black or something. Can anyone place it?

EDIT: Then later on in the song it kinda borrows some melodies from Use Me.
Sippe Wrote:Really interesting song, and I'd say that it's actually the heaviest Ours song to date.

Btw, the part where he sings "I've found myself in the middle of a place I'd never dream of", that sounds really familiar, sounds like something he's done live after Black or something. Can anyone place it?

EDIT: Then later on in the song it kinda borrows some melodies from Use Me.

That bridge is actually from 'Paint a Picture' - check in at 2:40. It's definitely where that bit showed up before. Which is awesome to hear it in full, but it does have me wondering what the fate of 'Paint a Picture' is, as I absolutely adore that one.

But I'm definitely not complaining. This track is fan-damn-tastic, and I have a mighty idea that it will be on the next album. It has that darker, heavier energy, which is what Jimmy was saying we could expect for BtB2. So good. How can one song come out and make me so happy?
Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B8ZLUZY/ref=dm_ws_tlw_trk8

yeah I'm enjoying this and I agree, it maybe their heaviest song, at least the guitars are. But the screaming is reminiscent of songs like Live Again.
eveofabyss Wrote:That bridge is actually from 'Paint a Picture' - check in at 2:40. It's definitely where that bit showed up before. Which is awesome to hear it in full, but it does have me wondering what the fate of 'Paint a Picture' is, as I absolutely adore that one.

But I'm definitely not complaining. This track is fan-damn-tastic, and I have a mighty idea that it will be on the next album. It has that darker, heavier energy, which is what Jimmy was saying we could expect for BtB2. So good. How can one song come out and make me so happy?
Thank you! It was doing my head in that I couldn't figure out where it was from. Byt yeah, a shame if that means Paint A Picture won't be released. It was one of the unreleased songs that I was looking forward to the most.

I'm really glad that the production has taken a step in the right direction from the last album which honestly sounded really bad.
wow i am right there with eveofabyss- happy. i really like the harder hitting, louder, darker stuff. and i have been listening to "sour" lately so this really made me smile when i recognized "use me" which i just adore. i like jimmy in his lower vocal register. this will sound even more amazing live. TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Full Discography / Song List Including B-sides, outtakes etc ? jmwood42 16 3,109 07-10-2020, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Sippe
  Jimmy talks about EACH song on the record Fiasco! 35 6,394 11-22-2016, 07:35 PM
Last Post: SoundscapeMN
  new song featuring jimmy on lead vocals starlit 2 992 03-26-2016, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Sippe
  Jimmy on Metal Gear Rising Soundtrack Black 8 952 03-08-2013, 09:03 PM
Last Post: tokyorca
  ...that Lana Del Rey song jargen 19 2,445 10-31-2012, 04:15 PM
Last Post: SoundscapeMN
  favorite song of all time flowergirl11 33 5,405 02-26-2012, 10:35 PM
Last Post: aaronsharapova
Smile Cat Song stivani 2 644 12-30-2011, 10:14 AM
Last Post: stivani
  Jimmy Gnecco/Ours song "Sometimes" was sorta ripped off by Weapons Dealer TheFallenSoul 4 690 04-13-2010, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Sinistas
  Jimmy sings on a new song by James Hall and the Futura Bold slim_biffman 6 715 08-19-2009, 09:21 AM
Last Post: jlatham
  Mercy - The Song - In Retrospect Nine 19 2,170 09-13-2008, 10:07 AM
Last Post: Fiasco!