Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Album Name and Release Date!
And again he's nowhere remotely close that I could go to.
not the album I don't think, but I just noticed this on the Neverending White Lights FB page (who have a new album coming soon as well)

"Wild Horses"

SoundscapeMN Wrote:not the album I don't think, but I just noticed this on the Neverending White Lights FB page (who have a new album coming soon as well)

"Wild Horses"

That’s actually a U2 song. ;-)
SoundscapeMN Wrote:someone who attended the show on February 1st, or will be attending 1 of the upcoming shows over the next few weeks should ask him and come here. Or even just post something on Social Media.

I was at a recent show, but there was no mention of the album. Maybe we'll hear something in the spring, when the current mini-tour is over.
Someone in the facebook group said he mentioned a June release and that he's working on 3 albums.
3 albums at once? it might makeup for lack of prolific ness and knowing how many songs Ours and Jimmy have not released.

ASITHOS Wrote:
SoundscapeMN Wrote:not the album I don't think, but I just noticed this on the Neverending White Lights FB page (who have a new album coming soon as well)

"Wild Horses"

That’s actually a U2 song. ;-)

riight :p: I hadn't actually listened/watched it yet.

And it wasn't the Rolling Stones tune.
Intro
Bring It On
See The Light
Don’t Lose Yourself
Razor In My Heart
You Are The Answer
Across The Clouds
Media Age
Eternally
Pain Aside
Kids (ADD to the BPM)
Miles Away
Believe
Eyes
Your Man

Oh and Made to Love will be on the next one.
WHEN?!?

Also, I wish he was coming within some remotely close driving distance of me.
blasko66 Wrote:WHEN?!?
"We are shooting to release a single in June, and the entire record in August. Stay tuned!"  

–Jimbo @ IG
Sippe Wrote:Intro
Bring It On
See The Light
Don’t Lose Yourself
Razor In My Heart
You Are The Answer
Across The Clouds
Media Age
Eternally
Pain Aside
Kids (ADD to the BPM)
Miles Away
Believe
Eyes
Your Man

Oh and Made to Love will be on the next one.

Track List for Spectacular Sight?
Well...yes
silver Wrote:
blasko66 Wrote:WHEN?!?
"We are shooting to release a single in June, and the entire record in August. Stay tuned!"  

–Jimbo @ IG

Not soon enough, lol.
release a single in June?
thisotherkingdom Wrote:This band is such a clusterfuck.

One year.
So. . . it's been over three years since Ours limited happened. Was Spectacular Sight supposed to be the limited CD? Anyone heard anything?
blasko66 Wrote:So. . . it's been over three years since Ours limited happened. Was Spectacular Sight supposed to be the limited CD? Anyone heard anything?

In my order confirmation it says I paid for it says : "1 x Pre-Order New OURS CD. ONLY 300! (OURSPREORDER)" whatever this means

In London Jimmy said he was waiting to receive the ready CD emailed to him during his stay in London. So it is obviously finished now. No date for the release though .. but I also didn't ask. I just want to give him the time he needs.
So, news!

Jimmy is trying to figure out how to release the records and still keep the rights to the songs, so the two finished albums are going to be released sometime in 2019.

But, he also said that he was gonna release 7-9 songs for free in a couple of weeks. This being mainly sad piano songs that he didn't want dragging down the full Ours records.

Oh and he has also given a bunch of songs to Hannah Gernand and recorded them with her.
Sippe Wrote:So, news!

Jimmy is trying to figure out how to release the records and still keep the rights to the songs, so the two finished albums are going to be released sometime in 2019.

But, he also said that he was gonna release 7-9 songs for free in a couple of weeks. This being mainly sad piano songs that he didn't want dragging down the full Ours records.

Oh and he has also given a bunch of songs to Hannah Gernand and recorded them with her.

Wow. I really can't believe how vastly this timeline keeps shifting. Just wow.

Shock aside, did he post this online somewhere? I'm always curious where these tidbits of news are coming from.
Here you go:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zoe released an album blasko66 0 287 11-16-2020, 01:45 PM
Last Post: blasko66
  Singles, Album, Tour SoundscapeMN 5 994 10-23-2019, 08:52 PM
Last Post: SoundscapeMN
Bug New album - dumb question delight 2 985 01-29-2016, 05:41 PM
Last Post: delight
  Listening Party (for the new album) in early 2016 SoundscapeMN 4 1,155 06-14-2015, 07:56 AM
Last Post: northstar80
  New solo album in the works jade 35 3,400 08-10-2014, 11:17 PM
Last Post: HOURS
  Favorite to date? Xxtayce 9 1,080 07-01-2014, 10:09 PM
Last Post: eveofabyss
  Pledge Music : New Album ! silke 387 75,948 03-05-2014, 08:02 PM
Last Post: starlit
  album release party - may 14 jmwood42 1 794 05-15-2013, 07:42 AM
Last Post: SoundscapeMN
  Thought about the upcoming album luciddream71 6 959 02-08-2013, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Xxtayce
  Who should produce Ours' next album? northstar80 15 1,654 09-27-2012, 02:42 PM
Last Post: northstar80