Pages (2): « First « 1 [2] Last » Post Reply  Post Thread 

Omggg new song!!
powernoize

Group: Registered
RE:  Omggg new song!!

Sippe Wrote:

Interesting! I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere! I'm pretty sure I even bought the deluxe version. Actually maybe that was The Heart X. Oh well. Thanks for the quick reply!

no problem, it was part of a deluxe bundle limited online offer, which also included a cover called Running and an extended version of Days.

04-24-2017 11:37 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
Sippe

RE: Omggg new song!!

Running was the only one I knew of, so I just assumed that was it.

04-24-2017 11:53 AM
Send the author an email Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
powernoize

Sippe Wrote:

Running was the only one I knew of, so I just assumed that was it.

pm me your email and i'll hook you up. cheers!

04-24-2017 04:39 PM
eveofabyss

Whoaaaa "Every Time" is new to me! I learned about 'The Heart' right after it was released, so I missed out on pre-order bonuses or anything like that. Even still, I thought I had done pretty sufficient research in rounding up anything I was missing. Well, just found this one and it's chilling. So good. Thanks for bringing it up!

04-25-2017 02:55 PM
travokashmamo
Sarsippius' Ark

Holy shit! I'm just learning about "every time" as well!! I must be slipping in my old age... And the link posted has now been made private before I was able to get a listen. Curses!! While we're talking Ours/Gnecco rarities, has anyone ever been able to hear the re-recorded version of Murder?

05-03-2017 01:50 PM
eveofabyss

travokashmamo Wrote:

Holy shit! I'm just learning about "every time" as well!! I must be slipping in my old age... And the link posted has now been made private before I was able to get a listen. Curses!!

I got you covered!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lphpojr526...y_Time.mp3

And do you mean the version of 'Murder' that was in Zero Dark Thirty? I never have been able to find that version either (and haven't even seen the movie yet), but I was always curious.

This post was last modified: 05-05-2017 04:58 PM by eveofabyss.

05-05-2017 04:57 PM
delight

Thank you so much eveofabyss! I didn't have Every Time - I appreciate the link.

Also, if anyone has a link to where I can download Running, I don't seem to have that either...it would be wonderful to have all of the extras from that album.

I remember trying to find that copy of Murder that came out with Zero Dark Thirty & having no luck there either.

I did get a version of Don't Lose Yourself that can be imported into iTunes. PM me your email if you were one of the people who couldn't import the song into iTunes from the email & I'll hook you up. So I'm not doing this forever I'll just do it until the new album is out next month (yay!!!).

05-08-2017 03:13 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
eveofabyss

Glad to help ^_^

And I went ahead and uploaded all The Heart's bonus tracks (that I have, anyway), of which 'Running' is one.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/20qix40..._-_Bonuses

While I'm at it, I'd be glad to post whatever other rarities I've got, if anyone is missing anything. I know I don't have everything, but I'm glad to share what I have scrounged up through the years.

*Of course, if I do that, I'll start a new thread. Don't mean to derail the focus of this one, haha

This post was last modified: 05-08-2017 06:37 PM by eveofabyss.

05-08-2017 06:35 PM
travokashmamo
Sarsippius' Ark

Much obliged eveofabyss!! You're too kind! And yes, I was asking about the version of Murder for Zero Dark Thirty. It's only in the movie for about 5 seconds, but it's unmistakable.

05-08-2017 06:53 PM
delight

Thanks again eveofabyss! I grabbed "Running" :D

The other two were "permission denied" copyrighted for me.

I'm sure there would be loads of interest for rarities - stuff that isn't available for purchase obvs. Gosh, I haven't used a file sharing site since Limewire...

05-08-2017 08:01 PM
Send the author a private message Find all posts by this author Quote this message in a reply
eveofabyss

delight Wrote:

The other two were "permission denied" copyrighted for me.

Ah, yeah, I wasn't sure how Mediafire worked, so I didn't know those would get flagged. But, if you still need those other songs (and can't find them for purchase), you can find them on YouTube and then use an online converter like http://convert2mp3.net/en/index.php to download the audio. That's helped me out a ton for songs I can't find any other way. Of course purchasing should be priority number one, but when that isn't an option, grab what you can haha

This post was last modified: 05-11-2017 01:19 PM by eveofabyss.

05-11-2017 01:19 PM
Pages (2): « First « 1 [2] Last »

Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites
Rate This Thread: