Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omggg new song!!
Sippe Wrote:Interesting! I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere! I'm pretty sure I even bought the deluxe version. Actually maybe that was The Heart X. Oh well. Thanks for the quick reply!

no problem, it was part of a deluxe bundle limited online offer, which also included a cover called Running and an extended version of Days.
Running was the only one I knew of, so I just assumed that was it.
Sippe Wrote:Running was the only one I knew of, so I just assumed that was it.

pm me your email and i'll hook you up. cheers!
Whoaaaa "Every Time" is new to me! I learned about 'The Heart' right after it was released, so I missed out on pre-order bonuses or anything like that. Even still, I thought I had done pretty sufficient research in rounding up anything I was missing. Well, just found this one and it's chilling. So good. Thanks for bringing it up!
Holy shit! I'm just learning about "every time" as well!! I must be slipping in my old age... And the link posted has now been made private before I was able to get a listen. Curses!! While we're talking Ours/Gnecco rarities, has anyone ever been able to hear the re-recorded version of Murder?
travokashmamo Wrote:Holy shit! I'm just learning about "every time" as well!! I must be slipping in my old age... And the link posted has now been made private before I was able to get a listen. Curses!!

I got you covered!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lphpojr526...y_Time.mp3

And do you mean the version of 'Murder' that was in Zero Dark Thirty? I never have been able to find that version either (and haven't even seen the movie yet), but I was always curious.
Thank you so much eveofabyss! I didn't have Every Time - I appreciate the link.

Also, if anyone has a link to where I can download Running, I don't seem to have that either...it would be wonderful to have all of the extras from that album.

I remember trying to find that copy of Murder that came out with Zero Dark Thirty & having no luck there either.

I did get a version of Don't Lose Yourself that can be imported into iTunes. PM me your email if you were one of the people who couldn't import the song into iTunes from the email & I'll hook you up. So I'm not doing this forever I'll just do it until the new album is out next month (yay!!!).
Glad to help ^_^

And I went ahead and uploaded all The Heart's bonus tracks (that I have, anyway), of which 'Running' is one.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/20qix40..._-_Bonuses

While I'm at it, I'd be glad to post whatever other rarities I've got, if anyone is missing anything. I know I don't have everything, but I'm glad to share what I have scrounged up through the years.

*Of course, if I do that, I'll start a new thread. Don't mean to derail the focus of this one, haha
Much obliged eveofabyss!! You're too kind! And yes, I was asking about the version of Murder for Zero Dark Thirty. It's only in the movie for about 5 seconds, but it's unmistakable.
Thanks again eveofabyss! I grabbed "Running" Big Grin

The other two were "permission denied" copyrighted for me.

I'm sure there would be loads of interest for rarities - stuff that isn't available for purchase obvs. Gosh, I haven't used a file sharing site since Limewire...
delight Wrote:The other two were "permission denied" copyrighted for me.

Ah, yeah, I wasn't sure how Mediafire worked, so I didn't know those would get flagged. But, if you still need those other songs (and can't find them for purchase), you can find them on YouTube and then use an online converter like http://convert2mp3.net/en/index.php to download the audio. That's helped me out a ton for songs I can't find any other way. Of course purchasing should be priority number one, but when that isn't an option, grab what you can haha
Spectacular Sight comes out in a little over 3 weeks. Anyone found any info about it?
I have no idea. No announcements have been made about pre-order, track listing, or anything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new song! blasko66 6 1,706 04-13-2018, 04:27 PM
Last Post: eveofabyss
  Does anyone know what this song is? rb101182 2 716 11-30-2007, 05:57 PM
Last Post: luciddream71
  Secure, Lossless EAC Flac rip of the 3 Song Tour Sampler jlatham 0 631 11-19-2007, 07:55 PM
Last Post: jlatham
  Download the 3-song sampler Britney Shears 28 4,973 11-14-2007, 11:38 AM
Last Post: inn
  WANTED: Full version of song in Kohl's commercial btrieb 24 12,622 10-14-2007, 11:45 AM
Last Post: northstar80
  request for a song starlit 2 618 03-12-2007, 06:52 AM
Last Post: rawk101