Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OCTOBER 27 @ MAXWELL'S IN HOBOKEN
I'll help you film the whole thing, but my camera only gets 20 minutes of video time right now also. I have been thinking of getting a bigger memory card and then I would be able to film more, but I'm not sure that 40 minutes would be enough to get the whole set.
Yea that probably won't be enough. I'll check out exactly how long I can record for.
I hope the set will be longer than 40 minutes I'm driving 5 hours for the show!
Does anyone know if there is an age limit on the show?? I'd love to go, but I'm only 16, so if its not 18+, i am there nukka's
I didn't see anything about an age limit, but don't hold me to that...

PS - if anyone is coming from south jersey or points southerly, a ride would be appreciated if it is feasible. I can cover gas money if need be, i just don't want to miss this show, and none of my friends who drive are very big Ours fans.

Thanks..
same night as Head Automatica/Men, Women And Children in Maplewood, MN for $2. If I win the powerball, maybe I'll fly in.
anybody wanna make a bet as to what songs jimbo will be playing??
chriskin.sun Wrote:anybody wanna make a bet as to what songs jimbo will be playing??
I ran away to tell the world, lost, live again, if flowers turn, fallen souls, red colored stars, gold only wants you

maybe saint down the hall??? heh.
Maxwells is for 21 and over. I have never known them to do all ages or even 18 and up shows.
Okay, the official age limit for Maxwell's is 21 plus, but if you are under 21, you are allowed in if accompanied by an adult or guardian over the age of 21. hehe, i'm so going, jimmy i love you!

Hey, does anyone know if static or locke will be playing with Jimmy?
I would love to hear some rare ones like Hurt Like a Tattoo, Temporary Loss, Shoot the One in the Middle, and Safe From the Worms. I second hearing Saint Down the Hall-I would have loved for that to be on Precious instead of Disaster in a Halo. Thanks to those volunteering to record the show-I come here everyday looking for new stuff.
I don't think they're too strict with the whole age thing. When I saw them there in June this summer no asked me for ID or anything (and I really doubt its because they thought I was 21), and I didn't see them asking anyone else either, but I wasn't really watching for that.

He played Saint Down the Hall and Hurt Like a Tattoo at the last acoustic show at the Canal Room - maybe he'll play them again this time?
safe travels and fabulous memories to you all! my best to everyone that i know and those i have yet to meet!
(mantra: cd, tour, cd, tour, cd, tour....)

Confusedmile2:
SoundscapeMN Wrote:same night as Head Automatica/Men, Women And Children in Maplewood, MN for $2. If I win the powerball, maybe I'll fly in.

if you are referring to the 27th, those guys are in nyc w/ 30stm.
I'm 17.. I live about 10 minutes from Hoboken, so if I attend it with my dad, I'll be able to get in right? I hope so.. I really want to go!
Nine Wrote:
SoundscapeMN Wrote:same night as Head Automatica/Men, Women And Children in Maplewood, MN for $2. If I win the powerball, maybe I'll fly in.

if you are referring to the 27th, those guys are in nyc w/ 30stm.

yea..it's the 27th. Hopefully I'll finally get to see MWC (2 other times I did not, 1 got cancelled, the other started at 4:30PM).
So who here has been to Maxwell's before? What's the atmosphere like?
I've not been, but I think there's a restaurant/bar if I'm not mistaken..
Stars Die Wrote:I've not been, but I think there's a restaurant/bar if I'm not mistaken..
I've never been there, but my brother has, and he told me it's one of the best places to have a show, very intimate, relatively small, and a great atmosphere. I believe it's a cafe, which usually have great atmospheres to begin with Smile
Awesome Smile Thanks Hayley! Are you going to the show?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  october show! round 3? starlit 7 1,028 10-28-2012, 10:21 AM
Last Post: starlit
  Maxwell's 12.19.10 SarahBeth 33 4,869 01-13-2011, 08:09 PM
Last Post: SarahBeth
  New York City - Don Hill's October 2, 2010 digenger 19 2,968 11-03-2010, 06:04 PM
  London Pics 19/20 October redjez 12 1,302 10-31-2010, 12:05 PM
Last Post: SusanQ
  Summer Tour w/Blue October Kathilyn 44 6,566 08-15-2009, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Formica Linoleum
  Maxwell's 4/20/2009 moookabmoc 60 8,934 05-27-2009, 06:35 PM
Last Post: drkdglr13
  Need Tickets for the Austin show w/Blue October...? TheFallenSoul 6 716 04-11-2009, 02:33 PM
  Maxwells--Hoboken March 25 flowergirl11 19 2,783 03-30-2007, 08:01 PM
Last Post: starlit
  how was that maxwell show, anybody? lsnowden 14 1,541 03-24-2007, 07:14 AM
Last Post: lsnowden
  maxwell's on the 18th & 25th chriskin.sun 6 905 03-13-2007, 08:26 PM
Last Post: chriskin.sun