Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OCTOBER 27 @ MAXWELL'S IN HOBOKEN
Stars Die Wrote:Awesome Smile Thanks Hayley! Are you going to the show?
wish I could, but I'm 5 hours or so away at school Sad and lack the funds to make a weekend excursion from Binghamton (NY) to hoboken, to long island (where I live), back up to Binghamton and make it back in time for class early monday.
I have been there and its a nice place, walk in and theres the bar and stuuf if I remember correctly to the left leads into the room where the show will be. It was standing room only when I was there. I will be there
Fiasco! Wrote:
Stars Die Wrote:Awesome Smile Thanks Hayley! Are you going to the show?
wish I could, but I'm 5 hours or so away at school Sad  and lack the funds to make a weekend excursion from Binghamton (NY) to hoboken, to long island (where I live), back up to Binghamton and make it back in time for class early monday.

Aww, that sucks.. Well hopefully he'll do a show you can get to again soon.. Smile
Yes...in Boston, please!!
Hey Lin,
You are going? That's great!
Of course I will want a full report.
Have fun and stay safe, my friend.

Pirate Tom
yeah Mr. Pirate, I'll be there. It'll be the last adventure of the year for me, so I'd better live large, I booked my hotel yesterday and I cant wait!!! I hope to see many of you there, and I wish you and the crew were all going to be there, but I'll let you know how it goes.
Nine Wrote:what is it with the 27th?
that's the 4th band i've had to make up my mind about on that date.

already bought tix to 30stm in nyc.
fuck.

Smile 30STM
I'm driving down from Boston to see Jimmy play on Friday night at Maxwell's, and then I'm driving back Saturday to see 30 Seconds to Mars in Boston at 5:30pm on Saturday, hehehehehe Smile
Btw, I just saw the Red Hot Chili Peppers in Boston last night and it was one of the best shows I have ever been to, so if any of you like the Chili Peppers and have yet to see them, i would greatly recommend going to see them!!!
Hope to see you all at the show!
damn...i really wanted to bring my friend who is 20...i just got her into Ours and she really wants to go to this show. Im 21...you think they would let her in if she came with me?...
They should... I'm 19.
for Jimmy on Friday night @ Maxwell's? Just wondering if I need to be there for 7:30 or can I be a bit later. May be tough with work to get there at 7:30. Appreciate any info you have. Thanks!
From what I've heard, Jimmy is going on at 7:30 and Full Out Freak is going on after him.

Don't know who that is. But we have decided to make the trip, so we'll see you at Maxwell's.

Later,
S
They are considered seperate shows. Maxwell's website has two listings with two different ticket prices. I think it said somewhere "with special guests" so I doubt anyone will be playing before him. Has anyone been there? What's the room like?
Ive been there and I plan to be there Friday, Its a nice bar and rest. I plan on getting there early and bellying up to the bar for a few martinis first. This show is a lot like the first time I saw him play there. Jimmy played first and he had to be off the stage in time for the next band but he extended his show abit, dont know if that will happen this time or not, but I like the place so much the first time, I decided to go back to this one, and who knows when the next show will be!
Maxwell's is a nice place to see a band. Sound is good, and it is not big at all. So it will be very intimate regardless. It is also so nice now that they have stopped smoking in bars and restaurants. The food and drinks are great. The restaurant and bar are in the front. You walk to the back where there is a separate room for the band to play and another bar. You will like it.
Last time i saw them (full band) the room/sound wasn't that great. I hear the cap. is only 250 there which would be awesome. i'm def going to head there early for some drinks, i hope they have good stuff on tap!
whocares Wrote:for Jimmy on Friday night @ Maxwell's? Just wondering if I need to be there for 7:30 or can I be a bit later. May be tough with work to get there at 7:30. Appreciate any info you have. Thanks!
I merged your thread into this one to help keep the forum neat and because it contains relevant info/discussion.

Feel free to make new threads for show reports and such, but I think right now it's best to keep info in one thread.
I sure hope Jimmy will give some kind of update about everything for ya'll that are going. I may not end up seeing Men, Women And Children afterall, their van and trailer were stolen in Detroit.
maxwells is one of my fav places to see a show.. it's so small and the sound has always been good when i've seen jimmy there.

you people best record and share..Smile
not a single person contacted me about borrowing my equipment.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  october show! round 3? starlit 7 1,028 10-28-2012, 10:21 AM
Last Post: starlit
  Maxwell's 12.19.10 SarahBeth 33 4,869 01-13-2011, 08:09 PM
Last Post: SarahBeth
  New York City - Don Hill's October 2, 2010 digenger 19 2,968 11-03-2010, 06:04 PM
  London Pics 19/20 October redjez 12 1,302 10-31-2010, 12:05 PM
Last Post: SusanQ
  Summer Tour w/Blue October Kathilyn 44 6,566 08-15-2009, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Formica Linoleum
  Maxwell's 4/20/2009 moookabmoc 60 8,934 05-27-2009, 06:35 PM
Last Post: drkdglr13
  Need Tickets for the Austin show w/Blue October...? TheFallenSoul 6 716 04-11-2009, 02:33 PM
  Maxwells--Hoboken March 25 flowergirl11 19 2,783 03-30-2007, 08:01 PM
Last Post: starlit
  how was that maxwell show, anybody? lsnowden 14 1,541 03-24-2007, 07:14 AM
Last Post: lsnowden
  maxwell's on the 18th & 25th chriskin.sun 6 905 03-13-2007, 08:26 PM
Last Post: chriskin.sun