Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Premiere of new music from Ours...
[Image: DSC02786.jpg]
we are very excited to announce that for the next two weeks (1/28 & 2/4) Ours will be our guests on  K-Rock2's Domestic Disturbance Radio(www.domesticdisturbanceradio.com) where they will be preforming some brand new material acoustic ... but wait there's more!

Jimmy has also decided to make Domestic Disturbance the outlet for the world premiere of the new Ours record "Dancing For The Death of an Imaginary Enemy". This is huge and we couldn't be more excited so make sure to tune in Sunday night at 9pm EST (or when the show re-airs Tuesday and Thursday at 10pm) at www.Krock2.com...

Thanks
Dubin.

KillTheBand.com edit: In order to save you from reading through many of the following pages, Ours did not appear on the show on 1/28 because of technical difficulties. Stay tuned for more details on possible re-airing times.

have at it.  this is the full first show

Ours - Krock2.com Domestic Disturbance show (Part 1).mp3

:punk:
That's AWESOME! I'll be recording both.
Whoo! I'll also be recording this show. Confusedmile2:
what time is that in the UK. What does EST stand for?
JackMartinEF Wrote:what time is that in the UK. What does EST stand for?
EST stands for Eastern Standard Time, which I believe is -5:00GMT

In the radio thread people figured it'd be about 2am in the UK
It's not the whole record... just a few tracks spread over the two shows, but there is an acoustic performance on each show, and Jimmy will be hanging out with us for the whole time...

dubin.
How does one listen to this. I've tried a bunch of times just now and got nothing. I even downloaded Windows Media 9 like they said....still nothing. Then again I have a Mac and I came to the realization that nothing works with the Mac.Confusedad2:

Help please!
All the other streams work except for Krock2!!! Am I the only one having this problem? It says on the site it plays 24/7, so I don't know why there's nothing playing. I really hope that everyone else doesn't have this problem, because it's really gonna suck if no one will be able to listen and record this.
Jim Possible Wrote:All the other streams work except for Krock2!!!  Am I the only one having this problem?  It says on the site it plays 24/7,  so I don't know why there's nothing playing.  I really hope that everyone else doesn't have this problem,  because it's really gonna suck if no one will be able to listen and record this.

Hmmmm, very strange. I could listen to it and I already tested recording and it works fine.
Hey Guys,
I am also a mac person and I do have issues with the K2 stream.. it does work when it wants to.. but the upside is that after the shows air I will post an mp3 of the entire show in our podcast stream. They will go up as soon as I get the cds of the show back from the station (should be when we record next probably like 2/8), I know it would be way cooler to listen right away when its on but I just wanted to let everyone know that if you are having problems you aren't totally out of luck... If you have a chance check out our site, you can download all of our past shows there individually (if you aren't into the whole podcast stream thing...)

Also you can look forward to the fact that in the near future I will post videos of the acoustic preformances in our video podcast stream which can be found here:
The Domestic Disturbance Radio Video Podcast

our on youtube here:
http://youtube.com/profile?user=dubin

Thanks
Dubin.
dubin Wrote:Hey Guys,
I am also a mac person and I do have issues with the K2 stream.. it does work when it wants to.. but the upside is that after the shows air I will post an mp3 of the entire show in our podcast stream. They will go up as soon as I get the cds of the show back from the station (should be when we record next probably like 2/8), I know it would be way cooler to listen right away when its on but I just wanted to let everyone know that if you are having problems you aren't totally out of luck... If you have a chance check out our site, you can download all of our past shows there individually (if you aren't into the whole podcast stream thing...)

Also you can look forward to the fact that in the near future I will post videos of the acoustic preformances in our video podcast stream which can be found here:
The Domestic Disturbance Radio Video Podcast

our on youtube here:
http://youtube.com/profile?user=dubin

Thanks
Dubin.

AHHHH! I knew it was a Mac issue. Just about 90% of anything cool on the internet I can't do. I thought I was used to it by now, but when it's OURS related.......me gets mad!

Awesome!!!! Thanks so much!!!! Can't wait to check that stuff out!!!Confusedhock::clap:
I was having a lot of problems getting the stream to work also, but I have a PC. What I did was get a direct link to the stream so that I could play it through Windows Media since I couldn't get it to work in my browser. I also had to download another codec thing to get it to play in windows media.
http://tuner1.dc1.sonixtream.com/playlis...WXRKFM.asx

Here's the direct link that works in windows media, but it would probably work in quicktime or something also.
The codec that I downloaded to get it to play is here:
http://www.orban.com/plugin/
I don't know if that would work with a mac though since I'm not a mac person. My guess is that you probably can get it to play in quicktime or itunes or something else if you're having problems with windows media. When I first try to get it to play it does come up with a message saying the url is invalid or unknown, just click yes and it will start to play (hopefully).
Yeah I'm having problems too and I have a pc...I'll try the win media idea tho

Okayy might have figured something...

It could be the browser you're using. I've just tried the online player link in IE6 and it works fine, whereas I tried it in FF1.5 and it didn't...

If I were you everyone check this out and test it Smile
flyingmachine Wrote:I was having a lot of problems getting the stream to work also, but I have a PC. What I did was get a direct link to the stream so that I could play it through Windows Media since I couldn't get it to work in my browser. I also had to download another codec thing to get it to play in windows media.

HOLA!!!!

It worked!!!! THANKS!!!! Confusedmile2:
flyingmachine Wrote:.
I just clicked this link and it opened up in winamp for me without any trouble.
I'm glad it worked, I honestly wasn't sure that it would because I wasn't quite sure how I figured it out.
I think for me at least the problem had to do with my anti virus/popup blocker... but I really don't know. I still can't get it to play in my browser, but it works in windows media.
This is so awesome. Thank you!
geez..I was gonna do laundry and watch the SAG awards tonight (and am missing a show actually..Langhorne Slim...but it'll probably go late anyway)..but I am thinking of trying to get home early for this.

Missing the 2 Sunday night radio shows as well..but we don't get a premiere of a new album and acoustic Ours every week afterall.

or..I may hafta to wait and hear the re-airing on Tuesday Tongue
I've been listening to the station for a few hours and I've gotta say it sounds like a really cool station. I like their choice in music.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pledge Music : New Album ! silke 387 75,948 03-05-2014, 08:02 PM
Last Post: starlit
  'Devil' Music Video eveofabyss 8 973 08-25-2013, 12:07 PM
Last Post: inn
  new ours music!!!!! starlit 1 604 12-18-2011, 10:43 PM
Last Post: SoundscapeMN
  "mystery" video premiere starlit 8 1,108 07-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Last Post: jlatham
  Ran Away to Tell the World on NCIS lukestanleystp 27 3,399 05-22-2009, 08:32 AM
Last Post: SarahBeth
  OURS mentioned on British Music Mag, NME JackMartinEF 2 621 03-24-2009, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Trathena
  Live Again Music Video!! paranoir 47 7,257 12-24-2008, 02:55 AM
Last Post: Pirate Girl
  Worst Things Beautiful Music Video!!!! ubbadubba 88 13,943 11-16-2008, 06:56 PM
Last Post: distorted lullaby
  Intro music to shows? lukestanleystp 16 2,301 10-06-2008, 01:22 PM
Last Post: bruisepristine
  OURS Music for Soundtrack goatboy91587 14 1,887 08-09-2008, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Sanzen